Does anyone else use HomeSat??? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 08-02-2002, 08:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hiiiiii Moms,
I was reading some of the posts to see if anyone else uses HomeSat but I didnt see where anyone does. I know there are alot of great Homeschooling programs but HomeSat was a God send for us and only for those that are still looking and not sure which program they want to use I thought I would say a little about HomeSat and why we use it.
I have Homeschooled my child since the beginning and she is now going into 6th grade. After her third grade year I was feeling really overwhelmed with how much time it was taking me to teach, as well as I was starting to worry about teaching the higher grades. I started doing alot of research and that is when I found HomeSat (www.HomeSat.com) and it has taken so much of the pressure off me (as far as teaching) and I now feel good about continuing to Homeschool. Of course, I still have to teach, too and make sure my child does the work but HomeSat has taken so much of the pressure off of me.
HomeSat is where they bring actual certified teachers into your home thru Satellite. The teachers also use puppets and characters for the younger grades and it really holds the childs interest and attention. I also love the way my child can review any of the earlier classes, too, if she missed learning something as well as watch the current grade classes shes in!
Yes, it cost but not near as much as Private school does.
I love to tell about HomeSat for those that feel discouraged like I did and feel too overwhelmed doing all the teaching themselves.
I am sure you all do a great job teaching and you might not feel you need any help but if anyone does its worth checking HomeSat out.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page