My 2nd grader ds is doing:
* Math: Miquon Math green book and some Algebra from this *really great* book: http://tinyurl.com/dksug
(it features fun characters who tell a story and work out their "puzzles" along the way)
* Spelling: Spelling workout Level C
* History: Story of the World - volume 1 (Ancients)
* Grammar: First Language Lessons and English from the roots up (Greek and Latin roots)
* Science: we follow TWTM's schedule (loosely) and right now we're doing earth science using this book http://tinyurl.com/e49hv
- we've been at it for weeks now and there's still so much "meat" to this book. Also miscellaneous snake books from the library since ds really wants a pet snake and is just devouring snake information like crazy!
We also do nature study / walks in our local botanical garden whenever the weather permits (and lately we have had some gorgeous days here with temps in the 50's).
My ds is also attending a weekly science class at a university - electrical circuits, solids and gases, etc. Fun stuff.
* He reads at least one book aloud to me every day. More depending on how much time we have.
Things like geography, social studies, etc. are all just covered by daily life, reading tons of books from the library and / or games - all unscheduled, mostly sporadic, but more fun this way!