Enki, Christopherus, and non-Christian families - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 34 Old 06-02-2006, 02:59 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Good point Blissful Bee. The foundation guides do cover so much more beyond Kindergarten, don't they? Also the community songs are used all the way through like 5th grade, right? I've also heard that many of the other books, like the crafts and nature stories are still useful for first grade and beyond.

I just placed my order for the complete K package tonight. I can't wait to get it!
I'll post my initial thoughts on it, once it arrives.
#32 of 34 Old 06-07-2006, 05:34 PM

Jumping back in on this one...I'm hardly ever here at Mothering.

I can guarantee that I spent more than the Enki kindy package price for Waldorf and kindy resources. Some I've kept, some I've let go, and soon I think more will leave us. Finally buying Enki has brought a sigh of relief - I may need lots more supplies (always true of an arts-centered program), but I don't need more books until grade 2.

The phone consultation is great! Beth really helped me figure out where my boys should be and she offered a lot of insight and reassurance as to teaching them together. I also participated in my first conference call and found that inspiring as well.

I'll link my blog again...just in case someone missed it. I too am blogging about using Enki and making it a part of our lives.

I'm so please to see that several people have ordered Enki!

Peace,

Kimberly
#33 of 34 Old 06-08-2006, 07:05 PM

Yay, I did it! Ordered the full K package. After much debating and stress here, I feel relief and excitement at last.
#34 of 34 Old 06-21-2006, 02:00 AM

subbing....extremely interested in Enki!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page