Olympia- Diaper Service - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 12-29-2003, 04:59 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I can't seem to find an Olympia area diaper service. Anyone know of one?

Sierra

I'm pro-adoption reform, but not anti-adoption.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 01-01-2004, 09:49 PM - Thread Starter

Just in case anyone else has this question...

Out of desperation, I called Baby Diaper Service in Seattle (they used to be located in Tacoma). They deliver to most parts of Olympia, and it turns out that at least for now they can deliver to my area. I have a friend who is already talking about a gift for when this baby is born (and we're still ttc), so now I know to tell him he can get me a gift certificate for diaper service.

I hope lots of people in Oly take advantage and use the service so they keep delivering here!

Sierra-Marie

#3 of 6 Old 01-06-2004, 01:56 AM

Hi Sierra - do they charge extra for coming down here to Oly? What do you think of this snow we are having?? It's a bit too cold for my liking but my husband and son are in HEAVEN!!!
#4 of 6 Old 01-06-2004, 06:39 AM - Thread Starter

Hi Kinipela79, I don't know whether they charged extra. I haven't signed up for service yet. They didn't mention anything about it when they left me a response message on my voicemail.

It's funny that you should mention the snow. The weather report was big time news tonight...supposedly it was gonna snow 5-12 inches this evening, as I'm sure you heard too. I guess it could still happen, but it is 12:30a.m., and I just checked outside...not even any flakes in the air yet. Maybe tomorrow? I am enjoying the bit of snow...it's been three years (since we moved from Colorado)! Then again, we are so poor this month and SO (preschool teacher) was told not to come into work today and tomorrow because of "snow days." The main roads were fine today, and all I could think was about the money we were losing with SO staying home. We are hundreds of dollars behind in bills, and I am really mad about this! Urgh! Sorry to vent. We just listened to our messages, and heard about tomorrow being another snow day, so as you can tell I am pretty upset.

Anyway, stay warm, and try to enjoy it!

Sierra

#5 of 6 Old 01-11-2004, 09:24 PM

I totally understand the money woes as my husband is a high school teacher and I stay at home. I hope you made it through the cold and snow. I am assuming you are with Puget Power? I know they are pretty good at working out payment agreements and such.

I ended up buying some cloth diapers online...we'll see if they are any good but they were a good price! The site was something like www.chooseydiapers.com? They had some helpful info too.

Peace, Jennifer
#6 of 6 Old 07-26-2014, 09:32 AM

Olympia Diaper Service is a local service in Olympia, Lacey and Tumwater.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page