kitsap play group or play date - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 11-12-2004, 11:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i am looking for a play group or play date in kitsap county... i live in silverdale and have a 10 mo old girl named teagan. she really needs some interaction with other children.. if interested please e mail me at [email protected] ...thankx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 11-15-2004, 04:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We have some wonderful natural mama groups in Kitsap County. There is a group that I am part of called Families for Natural Living. In Kitsap County there are two FNL groups, one on Bainbridge Island and one is for Central Kitsap that usually meets in Seabeck. There are a few babies in the central Kitsap that have 1 year olds. They meet every two weeks. Here is a link to our local email group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KitsapCountyFNL/
On this list we talk about upcoming get togethers, potlucks, natural parenting/eating/playing/education/vaccine issue and many other topics. There is also another Kitsap playgroup that meets off an on in different areas in Kitsap County that is not related to FNL but is made up of natural mamas too. A lot of them are in both groups. I hope you will join us as I'm sure you will find other mamas to connect with.
warmly,
Selena
:

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page