Mothering Forum banner

The Phases Thread: Everyone invited, come chat, gripe, and celebrate with us!

119K views 22K replies 304 participants last post by  JoAida 
#1 ·
Wooooo Hooooooo .

For the newbies: This thread started out as a challenge thread (we were trying to get 2005 posts to this thread by 01/01/2005. As you can see, we got waaaaaaaaaaay past that, and it just kept going. Join in, don't worry about reading all of it. Basically, it's just a chat thread.

See less See more
#22 ·
I'm glad we aren't getting the 6 inches of snow they predicted yesterday, but a little bit, maybe an inch, would be nice..........come on snow *looks out window hopefully*.

Ooh, and for the party, I shall bring triple chocolate amaretto cake. Cake and booze all together, you can't go wrong there!

#23 ·
I'll bring the rum, and since I can't drink egg nog, I'll have a diet coke

The weather outside is overcast and warmish (8C). We are expecting another green christmas. Good. Cause DH is going out of town next week and shovelling snow with 2 kids is a nightmare.

Hmmm. Maybe I can make senior member next week. Let's see, 5 days DH will be gone, 280 posts to go, 56 posts a day....

: ok, maybe not

#33 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by nova22
I hope this isn't an adults only party, I am bringing my babe in a sling. She's a nurse-aholic.
Children are ALWAYS welcome here! (As I recall, the wildest part of these TAO parties ends up in the basement...?)

I have PLENTY of snow to share- and more on the way.

#34 ·
Can I come??? Can I come????? And Dds' have to come they are both very attatch to me. Well, one is more than the other. lol lol

Where should the party be???? Somewhere warm o.k.???

Up here it will be too cold.

#39 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by andrea
If you bring the fudge, Im going to bat you over the back of the head and run off with it.
DONT dare TEMPT ME WITH FUDGE! :LOL

Ok, Andrea that was out of line.

new party rule: no hitting
So I guess I shouldn't announce that my mother just made fudge 10 min ago? :LOL

#40 ·

Can I come play, too? DS & our cat are happily absorbed playing with marbles, wrapping paper tubes & masking tape (hmmm, that sounds messy, doesn't it?)

...so I have time for some fun...

:LOL I'm thinking I should slow down & read more carefully - Chaka, I thought your 'contribution' involved licking?!! - but if I do that, I'll never be able to read 2005 posts!

mmm...
....fudge....

I'd stick around just for that.

~ Melanie

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.