FREE family friendly things to do in Vegas? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-25-2005, 07:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
A friend of mine has invited us to come along for 3 days to stay at his time share while he takes care of some business and I need a break from school work or else my head is going to implode. I've set aside money to take dd to Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay and I plan on seeing the Star Trek Experience again (been there before and had a blast getting a fight going between a klingon and a frengi over closing Quarks bar for a private party ) , hoping to see the Dolphins again and I'm canceling seeing Mystere since I'll need the money for court fee's. Sooo... what can I do that's FREE with dd? oh yeah, planning of hitting czars palace to see the fountain shows too

Seriously?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2005, 02:34 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The white tigers at Mirage are pretty cool,AND In think it was the Aladin that I stayed in, the pool on the roof isn't as fancy as some others BUT they don't check for room keys, so that might be fun!
Old 03-23-2005, 04:40 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
There are the Bellagio fountains, Mirage Volcanos. Aladdin has a really nice mall, with a lake inside - and it rains every 30 minutes on the lake, there's a thunderstorm and everything.

User Tag List