Mothering Forum banner

Arriving in 2 weeks

344 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  quiltpucks 
#1 ·
Hi Arkansas MDC moms, I am looking forward to my arrival in Arkansas in 11 days. We will be moving on the 21st. I will be in McRae for about 2 months, but can definately be a part of your gatherings on the weekends and evenings.

My girls start kindergarten in the fall, so we won't be able to participate in the day time get togethers.

We will be in Little Rock once a week for sure. We will have an ongoing appointment there probably every Friday.

I am a massage therapist and hope to find a job. If anyone has any suggestions, I would be very happy to hear about job openings.

I also plan to start an out-call practice once I am familiar with Little Rock. I can also do chair massage, so hopefully you all will start seeing me at some of the large events in Little Rock or around the area.

As a single mom, I need to work, but I hope it will only be part time.

Just curious where I can get more house for my buck, and if that area is a desirable area so I could sell my house if I decide.

Thanks. Everyones info here is great about the docs and dentist. I am sure I will have lots of questions once I get settled in here.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.