Mothering Forum banner

Sisterhood Reunion

75K views 5K replies 100 participants last post by  tinybutterfly 
#1 ·
I think it is high time that the sisterhood reunites. Don't you?

#30 ·
Last time I'd just joined & it got shut down...I was like 'damn, i finally got to it, and look what happened'

So wemoon, I believe we were tlaking about...what was it...you were gonna bring favors for everyone...that was it...some kind of favor...hmmm...

Sorry webitty, I'm a beer snob and can't condone mic lite. I got Bison organic chocolate stout if anyone wants one...

Anybody got any favors for me? :LOL

#32 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mountain
Sorry webitty, I'm a beer snob and can't condone mic lite. I got Bison organic chocolate stout if anyone wants one...
damn! i've been trying to pass that crap off on people all week :p my brother left it here last weekend after his trip up here for a few days, it's gonna end up skunk by the time someone drinks it.

chocolate stout? do tell .. two of my fave things in one bottle?

#39 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by UrbanPlanter
I wasn't really part of the sisterhood until the end, and I think I was part of the reason it ended...

No no, my dear. I think we just need to leave Harry out of the initiations

Speaking of which... we better start organizing that. We all know what my job is

#44 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mountain
Last time I'd just joined & it got shut down...I was like 'damn, i finally got to it, and look what happened'

So wemoon, I believe we were tlaking about...what was it...you were gonna bring favors for everyone...that was it...some kind of favor...hmmm...

Anybody got any favors for me? :LOL
Hmmmmm, I was bringing favors, eh? Maybe we better take this one private

And I totally want a chocolate stout! But can you save it for when I get done with work, purty please

#45 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by JesiLynne

WHERE"S TRICIA
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

I'll have to hunt down Tricia, she is a work-a-holic now, but she saves a little time for a private session with me once in awhile

But she needs to bring the popcorn!

#47 ·
Hey TB!!!! What is your favorite memory of the good 'ol days?

WB~ Yea, the fish were pretty cool and what was the deal with the cat? I never quite figured out what happened to it...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.