Newly Pregnant Natural Mama looking for other Pregnant ladies in Portland area - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 09-12-2005, 12:27 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello out there in Mothering world,
It's my first time on this site! I'm looking to make connections with other pregnant women in the Portland area who are focused on natural family living. This looks like such a wonderful forum of ladies, I look forward to becoming part of a group. Anyone interested in meeting a Nia dancing, organic cooking, nature hiking, Sunday brunch making lady and her fam?
Thanks!!
Johanna Huntress
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 09-12-2005, 04:15 PM

Hi there. I am also new to this community. I am in Beaverton and due with my first child in Feb. 06. I am trying to do everything as natural as possible. I will be cding, breastfeeding, probably cosleeping, and baby wearing. I am having our baby at Andaluz waterbirth center in Tualatin. I am sooo excited about everything. I am currently unemployed and i'm spending my time sewing and hanging out with my husband. I would also like to meet other pregnant women. Hope to hear from you. Have a nice day.
#3 of 3 Old 09-14-2005, 05:58 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for responding. I've heard really wonderful things about Andaluz! I'm due in April, and we are also very excited. We're planning on having a homebirth--we have the most wonderful midwife and assistant. It would be great to talk more, look forward to hearing from you!
Johanna

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page