It's february where's all my Dready Mamas at? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 02-06-2006, 09:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey now Dready mamas it's getin' warmer out there Spring should be right around the corner!!! I can't wait to feel some sun on my skin again!!! I have been spending alot of time lalely makin hemp baby wraps/slings and I love, love , love them!! Haile Loves them too!! She is such a lucky little mamas she always has mama or daddy wearing her. She also rolled over for the first time yesterday Dh is starting to dread his beard out and I must say that when he first told me I was not to crazy about the idea. But ya know what I think is it gonna look real cool! I will post some pics of it later when they get more "locked" in. Ok so quick question Irie weaned (herself) at a little over a year and a half but now when she sees me nursing the baby she is sayin' she wants mamas milk too!!! How can I exsplain to her that she is to old to breast feed with out hurting her feelings????? I mean I think I nursed her for long enough and everything she had no intrest in it anymore untill the baby came along what's a mama to do ????? Well I hope all ya mamas are doin well! Blessings............

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page