PDX maternity clothes? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 07-10-2006, 05:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Any expecting pdx mamas interested in my old maternity clothes? They are mostly small and medium size stuff. I just want them out of my house. I have a few things a want to sell, but most of it I want to pass on to somebody who will use them instead of goodwill-ing them. I'm in Tigard. Oh, and my DD's were born in Feb & April, so most of the clothes are for fall/winter which is great if you are newly preggers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 10 Old 07-10-2006, 06:12 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Nadine, I'm due in February and would love to take your maternity clothes off your hands. Do you want me to come pick them up or do you want to meet some where?
#3 of 10 Old 07-10-2006, 06:53 PM

Darn, I need XL (14/16).
#4 of 10 Old 07-11-2006, 05:26 PM - Thread Starter

Lydia, they are yours! I'm sending you a PM.
#5 of 10 Old 07-11-2006, 05:42 PM

hell.. i gota whole load of size small mat.
if anyone is interested...
its all brand new. i was never big enough to fit into mat. clothes
big waste of money for me

2 kids. 1 more on the way. Cloth diapers, home birth, and boojuu is how I roll.

#6 of 10 Old 07-11-2006, 06:44 PM
Banned

Well with any *luck* I'll be pregnant soon and I need maternity stuff! I have some, but not tons. Mostly stuff my aunts gave me that I hated, lol. What kind of deal would you make on your maternity stuff Shayla? You're smaller than me though, so I'd have to make sure it would fit my big @ss.
#7 of 10 Old 07-12-2006, 09:35 PM

i have some winter maternity stuff too, really nice (some I never wore). most of it's in the 12/14 range (i had quite the pregnant bootay myself :P).
#8 of 10 Old 07-12-2006, 09:51 PM
Banned

I was the same size Jenn!! At least for I'd say the last 2 months and couple weeks after. I started off being a size 3/4! Ended in a 12-14!! I'm hoping that during my next pregnancy I don't gain quite so much. I was very liberal with what I ate. Lots of nasty 7-11 food, chips, candy, and ice cream. Then I finally realized that it was not only unhealthy for me but my baby also. That's when I completely started eating healthy, steamed vegies, baked chicken, and almost completely organic. I had always eaten lots of organic stuff, but mainly produce and other snack foods. I haven't eaten stuff like that since. I mean, occasionaly I will eat some ice cream, chips, or a 7-11 corndog, but not everyday like I used to. Plus I stricly buy organic now. Ahh....the highschool days when I could eat anything on earth and never gain a lb!
#9 of 10 Old 07-12-2006, 09:51 PM

kat.. when you get all settled in if i still ahve it all. we can meet up and i will let you try it all on.

and if you want it you can have it.

2 kids. 1 more on the way. Cloth diapers, home birth, and boojuu is how I roll.

#10 of 10 Old 07-12-2006, 10:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by exquisitebones
kat.. when you get all settled in if i still ahve it all. we can meet up and i will let you try it all on.

and if you want it you can have it.
Awesome

I just hope to concieve soon! It's almost surreal to think that I might actually get pregnant again, and go through that whole thing again. Some parts I hated, seriously. But there are so many more parts that I loved! I guess it was the actual laboring and when I finally met her that made me love having children. I hated the whole pregnancy part. But I'm just beaming thinking about it! I think I will like it a lot more this time because I know what to expect. And I've already got saggy boobs and stretch marks, so I really have nothing to "worry" about as far as my body goes!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page