Mothering Forum banner

Hi from Northwest Indiana.

500 views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  karlizad 
#1 ·
Hi. I'm Nicole. I'm new here. I hope I'm doing this right.

I'm a sahm to 5 wild kids. Ausitn 9, zackery 7, nicholas 5, joshua 2, and Lindsey 7 mos. We live in northwest Indiana. IN Crown Point to be exact. In my spare time I like to read, sew, and chat. But most of my spare time is spent hunting CD's. LOL. I'm always on the look out for the perfect stach.
. I look forward to getting to know you all.

See less See more
#2 ·
Hola!
Nice to "meet you"

Crappy weather we're having lately, huh?
I'm in S Bend.

Okay..i only have 1 kid....and no spare time at all!
How do you find time to read or sew or breathe with 5? LOL!

We also CD...but totally non-hyena cheap stuff...although U'd really like to try a BG 2.0!!!!
We have mostly FB's and some cubblebuns fleece pockets, some swaddlebees, Kushies Ultra, and a buch of fleece covers and 1 BSWW with a bunch of prefold and stuff....I have WAY too much, LOL! I often go a week without washing...yech!!
Anyway, welcome!
My "story" is in my sig, LOL!

#4 ·
Hi! I'm Melody, mom to one dd so far (22 months). I run a licensed home daycare and am going to school as well so I keep raher busy. We're also looking to adopt in the near future. Also I run a NW Indiana moms group, not specificalyl AP, but many AP momma on there.
Melody

#7 ·
Hi Fellow NW IN moms. i just moved to Monticello last January but i came from Kouts. lived there for 4 years. lived in Valpo for a year or 2. but i originally grew up in Lake Eliza. met my husband in High School (Boone Grove) and moved in with him and his parents in Boone Grove. I have 2 children. Jessica is 4 (milk allergy) and Nolan is 15 months (Multiple food allergies). Nolan is getting a feeding tube at the end of January. any moms familiar with tube feeding? i don't nurse anymore due to Failure to Thrive. Well i look forward to hearing from somebody. i am "home" at least once a month to visit grandparents.

Jen

#9 ·
I'm in Indy... but wanted to tell you that when I read your post, you said that in your a spare time you hunt CDs. I honest to goodness thought music CDs and how cool that was! I was all ready to recommend some music and stuff. Even reading the part about building your stash, I still thought you were talking about your music stash. Just proving to myself, once again, that I am a dork
Welcome to MDC

Namaste, Tara

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.