Mothering Forum banner

DM area mommas -- LETS GET TOGETHER -- the week of Dec 11change to week of 18th

739 views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  UlrikeDG 
#1 ·
I want a play date......

before the holidays get too crazy -- and we all have to see too many people that are NOT like us (be it AP, BFing, GD, or whatever they are NOT)..........

I am free the whole week of Dec 11 -- let's pick a day, a time and a place (Meral Hay Mall???).............

and let's get together for an hour or 90 minutes....................

I will go if even one other Momma will meet me..........................

come on -- you know you want to......................

AImee

#7 ·
I won't know details of my schedule that week until early next week. But in general, Friday looks good. The Holistic Moms are goign to the Des Moines Historical Museum for playgroup that Wednesday at 1, we could all join up there, too. What works for everyone?

#8 ·
Quote:
Des Moines Historical Museum
I'll try -- date adn time and location?

is there anything lfe LITTLE KIDS -- DS is only 12 months old and won't want to just be held the whole time.

A

#9 ·
Ok every body -- we are a week out

WHo wants to meet the week of the 18th??

I will jump in with the 18th at 1 pm at Mery Hey Mall -- all of that can be changed, but it gives us a starting point.........

--

#11 ·
cool -- so will DS and I

this next weekend -- when i have all the laundry done -- i will post what I will be wearing -- hey maybe i will borrow one of DH's safty orange hats just so you can find us

COme on -- who else??

AImee

#12 ·
PLAY GROUP IS MONDAY

1 PM

MEREY HALL MALL

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE.

I will have on stonewashed blue jeans with a hole on the right knee and a nurseing tank with a RED man's style button up over it. My heair is not too long but will be in a braid down my neck.

I carry a blue frabic backpack with white decoration on it. We have a green plaid sling.

Not sure what DS will be in -- but he is 13 months old, named Theodore, and barely walking.

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited.

Aimee

#13 ·
remember PLAY DATE TOMORROW

Monday Dec 18

1 PM

MEREY HALL MALL

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE.

I will have on stonewashed blue jeans with a hole on the right knee and a nurseing tank with a RED man's style button up over it. My heair is not too long but will be in a braid down my neck.

I carry a blue frabic backpack with white decoration on it. We have a green plaid sling.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.