AP-friendly Pediatrician recomm. in Bethesda/Rockville/Potomac areas of Montgomery Co - Mothering Forums
Finding your Tribe Archives 2008 > AP-friendly Pediatrician recomm. in Bethesda/Rockville/Potomac areas of Montgomery Co
kimmismommy's Avatar kimmismommy 10:14 PM 01-31-2007
I did a search, and couldn't find any one asking about ped. recomm. in this particular part of Maryland. We are DESPERATELY wanting to switch peds ... and now that we have more flexible insurance due to my WOH, I want to switch a.s.a.p., before DD gets attached to this doctor (she's 10.5 mos.). We live in the 20852 zip and it would be awesome if you could recommend someone in that zipcode (yes, I check the AP ped. rec. yahoo group and there's nothing for where I live).

TIA!

cary'smom's Avatar cary'smom 11:26 PM 01-31-2007
I live in Potomac, and we go to Kensignton Pediatrics. I cannot say enough wonderful things about them, it takes about 20mins to get there, but so well worth it. Dr. Fusner and CNP, Nurse Nancy are the ones in the practice and I love them. I have seen Nurse Nancy every since my son was born (now 18th months), she helped through breast infections, supportive of cosleeping, delayed vax., extended nursing....the list goes on. I HIGHLY suggest seeing them.
kimmismommy's Avatar kimmismommy 11:40 PM 01-31-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by cary'smom View Post
I live in Potomac, and we go to Kensignton Pediatrics. I cannot say enough wonderful things about them, it takes about 20mins to get there, but so well worth it. Dr. Fusner and CNP, Nurse Nancy are the ones in the practice and I love them. I have seen Nurse Nancy every since my son was born (now 18th months), she helped through breast infections, supportive of cosleeping, delayed vax., extended nursing....the list goes on. I HIGHLY suggest seeing them.
WOW! Thanks so much, cary'smom!! I'll definitely check them out. Are they open to informal chit-chat's (like, to decide if we "click")? I didn't do that before DD and I really regret it.
mariposita's Avatar mariposita 11:42 PM 01-31-2007
I actually called Dr. Fusner's practice last week since we need a pediatrician. They said that they do "meet and greets" at 8:30 a.m. most mornings and they cost $25. Also, they only take new patients under 2yo right now. I've heard great things about her from several friends.
Up