Mothering Forum banner

Loudoun County, VA Moms

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  jtbuko 
#1 ·
I have been looking everywhere for an AP mom's group/play group located in Loudoun. Is there one? If not, would anyone be interested in starting one with me? I have two boys, 22m and 8.5m.

#2 ·
Sarah,

I'm in Leesburg, but I'm more of a hybrid mom than a hard core AP mom. Since moving to Leesburg I find myself reaching out online a lot more to nurture my crunchy side.

I don't know that there's a Loudoun county specific group... but there's a group called tri-state moms on this board that has some Loudoun county moms. I haven't met any of them yet. Also we tried to get some NOVA folks together using this board recently. Only one mom showed up. but it was a nice morning.

I know that a la leche group started in ashburn this past year, when I moved out here had to drive to sterling.

also, there was a WAP event in Ashburn, and there's a Nova natural family living yahoo group which has some loudoun county folks in it.

Also, I am very slowly starting a group for families in loudoun. I am hoping it will appeal to both AP and mainstream moms. It will be centered around getting outside with kids, and I plan to focus on being inclusive in a way that existing groups don't seem to be.

Excuse my typos.... always in a hurry these days. I hope you find what you are looking for, and if you do please share on here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.