Anyone around Canon City? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 06-12-2003, 11:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello Mama's,
We just moved from Arlington, Tx. to Canon City, Co. We are a homeschooling family with kids that range from almost 11yrs. to 3 months. We have 4 children. Taylor is almost 11, Tristen is 6, Trinity it 2 1/2, and Tyme is 3 months. Trinity is the only girl out of the bunch. Anyway, I hope that someone is close by.
Lisa

Lisa, Traditional Roman Catholic, :::: wife to Brandon, mama to Taylor 17, Tristen 13, Trinity 9, Tyme 6, Wesley Thomas 4, Teresa 3, Gabriella 2, Isabella 1., and Marisela 2/2010.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 01-20-2004, 04:12 PM

Hi Lisa,
I was browsing through the Colorado threads because my family and I may be relocating in a few months to Salida. Have you found any Mothering-type mamas around you? Do you enjoy living in Canon City?

My family is small--just me and dh and Sierra, our 8-month-old.

Ruth
#3 of 4 Old 01-21-2004, 12:59 AM - Thread Starter

Hi Ruth, I haven't found anyone yet, but I haven't been out looking either. KWIM We are going to put in for a transfer to south Texas in June so we may be moving then. We want to be close to our grandparents while they are still here, and let our children get to really know them. I love it here in Co., but we have always lived so far away from family for about 10 years out of 12, that we have been married. We are feeling the need to be close to them for awhile. I think that you will like it here. The mountains are just awesome!!! We still want to buy some land out here because we like it so much!

Lisa, Traditional Roman Catholic, :::: wife to Brandon, mama to Taylor 17, Tristen 13, Trinity 9, Tyme 6, Wesley Thomas 4, Teresa 3, Gabriella 2, Isabella 1., and Marisela 2/2010.
#4 of 4 Old 01-21-2004, 10:27 PM

We live up in Ft. Collins but are looking to buy land near Saguache and build a house.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page