Pro non-vax doctor near Hagerstown - Mothering Forums

#1 of 6 Old 05-08-2007, 12:50 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My doctor's office decided last month that they were going to stop seeing patients who aren't vaccinated. : So now I'm searching for one who will. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Hayden 7/06 & Ava 3/08
Missing our Angel Baby 10/17
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 05-08-2007, 01:50 PM

we really like Tracy Gallaway, we delay/ selective vax and she is fine with it, so you could check her out http://www.southmountainhealth.com/

Susan, Mom to 4- Elizabeth 12, Hailey 9, Sammy 7, Caroline 3
#3 of 6 Old 05-08-2007, 04:06 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateSerj View Post
we really like Tracy Gallaway, we delay/ selective vax and she is fine with it, so you could check her out http://www.southmountainhealth.com/

Susan
about 9 months or so ago I called there because I saw you had recommended her. The receptionist said she was not ok with non vaxing so I didnt make an appt. Im thinking now maybe the receptionist didnt know what I was asking. She said that Tracy Gallaway was ok with stretching them out but not with not doing them.

Dr Kahn in hagerstown is who a non vaxing friend of mine uses.

Jeana Christian momma to 4 sons Logan 18, Connor 15, Nathan 6, and bonus baby Jack 1

#4 of 6 Old 05-08-2007, 11:57 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBaxter View Post
Susan
about 9 months or so ago I called there because I saw you had recommended her. The receptionist said she was not ok with non vaxing so I didnt make an appt. Im thinking now maybe the receptionist didnt know what I was asking. She said that Tracy Gallaway was ok with stretching them out but not with not doing them.

Thanks for the advice ladies. I called Gallaway's office and asked if they would follow a delayed schedule. The receptionist hesitated, but said yes. I made an appointment with them, so we'll see how it goes. I tried searching Dr. Kahn and couldn't yield anything. Is there any way you could get more details for me, please? I would appreciate it so much!!

Hayden 7/06 & Ava 3/08
Missing our Angel Baby 10/17
#5 of 6 Old 05-09-2007, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBaxter View Post
Susan

oh wow! i didn't know that, i just assumed she was ok with it since she is fine with how i do it :/

Susan, Mom to 4- Elizabeth 12, Hailey 9, Sammy 7, Caroline 3
#6 of 6 Old 05-09-2007, 11:23 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateSerj View Post
oh wow! i didn't know that, i just assumed she was ok with it since she is fine with how i do it :/

I stopped vaxing Nathan at 15 months and was looking for someone that wouldnt give me a hard time about not doing anymore. The receptionist acted like I was asking to use leaches or something. I came to an understanding with my current ped and stayed.

Jeana Christian momma to 4 sons Logan 18, Connor 15, Nathan 6, and bonus baby Jack 1

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page