Mothering Forum banner

Josh Reagan (PDX Family Doc)

624 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  dogmom327 
#1 ·
I'm trying to choose a family physician. I have an internal med doctor I adore and see for annual exams, etc. but DH is scared of doctors and I'm thinking if I can find a family doc we all like, DH and I can see him and our new baby can see him too. My best friend used to work with Josh Reagan and recommended him. I've seen him in action once and was impressed. Has anyone used him? I'm hoping to find a family doc who is AP friendly, won't be freaked out about our home birth, non-circ friendly and willing to work with modified/selective vaccines, etc. Other recommendations would be welcome!

TIA!!!!

#3 ·
I like Josh. I've gone to PFP for years now, with Molly Moran-Yandle (FABU OB/GYN and GP). I've gotten to see Josh a few times, and he's really quite cool. Finished up his internship at OHSU (where I work), and now works with his parents, Bonnie and Peter, both of whom also graduated from OHSU. Nifty guy, lots of good advice, great bedside manner, and listens.

~M

#4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Merripan View Post
I like Josh. I've gone to PFP for years now, with Molly Moran-Yandle (FABU OB/GYN and GP). I've gotten to see Josh a few times, and he's really quite cool. Finished up his internship at OHSU (where I work), and now works with his parents, Bonnie and Peter, both of whom also graduated from OHSU. Nifty guy, lots of good advice, great bedside manner, and listens.

~M
they were recommended to me too, but when i called there was like a 2 month wait. my family ended up seeing max tenscher in NW (he is a nurse practitioner) and i love him. he took over an hour with me the first visit, is completely respectful, open to ideas and knowledge he might not have, and very skillfull and knowledgeable as well.

#5 ·
Thank you everyone!!! I guess it probably won't do me any good to call until the baby comes and I actually am ready to take him in. I'm thinking it might be hard to get in to see him but hopefully I can get on a waiting list or something as long as I don't wait until there's actually an illness to address or something.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.