Mothering Forum banner

Albuquerque November Thread

4K views 299 replies 14 participants last post by  elmh23 
#1 ·
Hi.

#2 ·
Just have to say how super-impressed I am at the new thread!

DD went to the dentist yesterday and was cavity-free
this was a huge relief bc last time she went she had to get a filling (which may or may not have been necessary- I didn't get a second opinion. Just wanted to get it over with...)

hope everyone is well

#10 ·
I just rinsed mine out a couple of days ago. I LOVE how some of them turned out! I'll try to get myself together enough to post pictures...

C is still sick
DH hasn't been sleeping
I'm tired.

Yay for dining room tables! I have a nice one...somewhere under an enormous pile of stuff. I hope to see it again someday

#11 ·
Hope C and your hubby are better soon!

The majority of my stuff turned out great (even got a swirl!) but my aunts shirt totally didn't. Somehow the orange washed completly out. She still liked it but next time we do this, I'll take the shirt back to get it.

#12 ·
Subbing again. Not feeling great most days but we're surviving. Hubby put out his back again (had surgery one year ago in September) so he's been taking the car to work. That means I am accomplishing even less!

#13 ·
So...my brother....
....need I say more?

Subbing. I need to make pizza dough. The kids were not too thrilled with my sausage stuffed acorn squash that I made for dinner last night, so I'm going to make it up to them by letting them make pizza.

Blue, hope C feels better and everyone gets rest!

#15 ·
Rach, I wouldn't even have them living with me, you are a far better person than I. If you need a recipe I love allrecipes.com "jay's signiture pizza crust" or something to that affect. It's easy basic and good.

KMJ, sorry you are feeling so bad, I can really related, however if you are trapped at home shouldn't you be getting more done

#18 ·
He's here only to sleep, so that's the easy part. Ethan is actually doing very well since he's moved here. But Eva told Adam that Ethan told her that he lives here but that his daddy only comes to visit sometimes.
: I'm not sure if Ethan really said that or if that's what her four year old mind thinks and she's projecting it on Ethan, but it's pretty much true at this point. Last night he spent the night at his ex's and was not here in time to take Ethan to school.
I dont mind taking care of Ethan and he doesn't seem to mind his dad not being here...which bothers me a hell of a lot because a kid SHOULD mind that he only sees his dad an hour a day. Right?? It just makes me so sad that I get mad.

#24 ·
Hi girls. I'd like to hang out here with you for a bit if I could? My family lives in Albuquerque and I go there a couple times a year, so I feel sort of like the extended tribe of Albuquerque. I'm in Mexico, and I'd love to have some mama contacts for when we go back yonder.

#26 ·
Welcome Elsanne!

Little guy was finally up at about 6. I say finally cause he tossed and turned for a good hour. I handed him over to dh and went back to sleep. Since church isn't til 10 and it's only 7:30, dh is taking a 30min nap. I love fall back (HATE spring forward.) One of the nice things we thought of when thinking of moving to Arizona is that they don't have this whole thing.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.