Mothering Forum banner

SLC family doc

441 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Irish_Blue 
#1 ·
I am looking for a family practitioner in SLC. DH and I need to get physicals done, so is this the kind of doc we need? Let me know if you have a good one!

#4 ·
My good friend swears by Dr Kevin Parzych. She takes the whole family there, and is constantly telling me I should switch to him. He's in Holladay, so not exactly close, but she lives in W (and I mean really W) Jordan, and goes to him. I will likely switch next spring when open enrollment comes up (need to make a change to our coverage for him to qualify). My doc is 'okay' with delayed vaxes, but he just moved his office another 10 mins away, so I figure now's as good a time as any to make the switch. Also, I'm tired of the nurses and PA's giving me grief about my DS' delayed schedule. I'm sure you could call and ask Dr Parzych about such things (I likely will), although my friend tells me he's a 'holistic' doc of sorts, and that he's fine with stuff like that, and that I'll LOVE him!

http://www.healthgrades.com/director...D-756D0003.cfm

Good Luck!

#5 ·
I go to Dr. Parzych, I personally love him I take my entire family there. The staff is great and Dr Parzych really listens to you. If it wheren't for him I feel my husband would not be alive today. Dr. Parzych was the first person to really listened to my husband. I will refer everyone I can to him, he is a great guy and really cares about his patients.

#6 ·
We recently switched to Dr. Christansen and raelly like him. I think what I found so impressive was that while he supported vaccines, he also supported my decision as a mother not to vaccinate & not once have I been pressured to do so. I have several friends who also use him as their family doc & back up doc for their homebirths.

Dr. Shane Christensen
6360 S. 3000 E.
801-365-1032

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.