Suite hotels near Alameda? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-24-2007, 04:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Heya folks,

We're heading up north next month to visit a friend who just had a baby (her first... three hours TOTAL from first contraction to birth... I'm so envious!) and are looking for a hotel to stay in. They're in southern Alameda. We'd like to find a suite with a decent fridge and at least a microwave, since we have a LOT of food restrictions and eating out is cumbersome. It currently looks like Hayward Suites is our best option, but I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2007, 05:23 AM

If you mean Alameda the city, the Woodfin suites in Emeryville is fabulous! All suites have a full kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher, pots, pans, etc. The hotel is across the way from a Trader Joe's and a marketplace that has like 50 different ethnic restaurants (Indian, Jamaican, Afghan, etc.). I think they'll even do your grocery shopping for you (though never tried that when I've stayed there for work purposes).
Old 11-26-2007, 10:14 PM - Thread Starter

Oooh, sounds perfect! (And yes, I do mean the city in the Bay Area... sorry, didn't realize it was ambiguous, but I should have since there's an Alameda down here in SoCal too! ;-)

Thanks! I'll look into it right now.

User Tag List