Mothering Forum banner

Finally -a break! on xmas break and no grad class - Coffee?

595 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  mamamook 
#1 ·
Anyone want to do a coffee night next week?

During the school year it is next to impossible for me to do coffee with teachin' and grad school.

Anyone want to do a mamma night? I NEED one!

#2 ·
I'd love one...but I promised my kids I wouldn't be gone at night at all this week, except for the ONE night I have to work (unless one of my mamas has their baby). So sorry! Maybe over Easter Break?... It's not that far off this year, Easter's Early!!

#3 ·
What about lunch?

Sheeesh!@ I dont work during break during the day :p

#4 ·
:

Well, now, thanks to my lovely LOVELY sister in law, who brought her son to our house on X-mas eve KNOWING that her husband was home vomiting, and that her son was tossin' em when she fed him, who then proceeded to puke all over my kitchen fifteen minutes into their (not short enough) visit, my kids have the stomach flu. I'd say YAY to lunch,and bring them along...but I am quite sure, especially being preggers and with a little one of your own, that you would prefer not to share the wealth.

I am very sorry Michelle Renee...anybody else up for coffee?! C'mon! Go play! There are those of us who'd really, really like to!...

#6 ·
It is really not the way we planned to spend our family time this week, you know?

I hope you feel better soon, too!

#10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mamamook View Post
I would love a coffee night!!!! Or a playdate. Or anything social. Dh is off caving, so I'm looking for good excuses to get myself and the kids out of the house. Oakland Co. would be best for me, too.
stacia and i were just talking about you...err, where you used to live anyway. she came by, and i asked if she had talked to you, and we were talking about apartments because we're looking for a new place to live.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.