i'm looking for a place to get muscle testing or bio feedback on infants in the Seattle area - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 01-21-2008, 10:50 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
just like the title says, i'm looking for a place to get DD tested. we're having a heck of a time trying to pinpoint her allergies with my elimination diet. it gets a little complicated with me working full time and pumping. anyone know of an office who will see infants?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 01-24-2008, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meg-momto2 View Post
just like the title says, i'm looking for a place to get DD tested. we're having a heck of a time trying to pinpoint her allergies with my elimination diet. it gets a little complicated with me working full time and pumping. anyone know of an office who will see infants?
I just had a bio-feedback done 2 weeks ago in Bellingham. And also both of my boys had it done. the woman who does it has the latest machine and she can do it....what is it called? via metaspace. meaning they don't have to be present in her office. I put them to sleep and went to her office and stayed there till 11pm watching as she was doing both of them. It was quite amazing! Very precise. She has 50% of all her sessions in January.
I can give you her info if you are interested, PM me.
#3 of 3 Old 01-24-2008, 03:58 PM

If you do decide to do this and need a place closer or someone to watch Max, I would be more then willing to try and help. We will only be here till the 21st or so though till we are leaving for Tacoma.

Go Green I don't vax either, why mess with perfect?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page