Please Call Governor Corzine on 2/27/08 - Fight for Conscientious Exemptions to Mandatory Vaccines!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-27-2008, 02:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
On Wednesday - We Need Your Help to Protect Our Children's Health!!
Spread this email to everyone who might help...
On Wednesday, Feb. 27, please call Governor Corzine and ask him to reverse the recent order to add 4 new vaccines to the mandatory schedule for daycare and school admission. He is taking a numerical tally, so you can easily be on & off the phone within 2 minutes.

Background if you want to chat further with an aide:
Two of those vaccines, Flu and Meningitis, are likely to contain mercury, a known neurotoxin. No parent should be forced to inject a neurotoxin or other questionable ingredients in other vaccines such as antifreeze and formaldehyde into their child.

Call NJ Governor Jon Corzine at (609) 292-6000

Message: Stop the new vaccine mandates, AND support conscientious belief exemption to vaccination

ALSO
Please call your legislators and ask them to sign on as sponsors for A260 / S1071 which will provide a conscientious belief exemption to vaccination in NJ.

Find your district and legislators at http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/members/legsearch.asp

Message: Stop the new vaccine mandates AND Co-Sponsor A260 (if an Assemblyperson) or S1071 (if a Senator)

These calls are quick and are having an impact. Even if you have called in the past, it is crucial that you call again.

If your legislators are Charlotte Vandervalk, Peter Biondi, John McKeon, Shiela Oliver, Pamela Lampitt, Joan Voss, Linda Stender, Michael Doherty or Jon Bramnick or Senators Anthony Bucco-or Andrew Ciesla - Thank them for their support and sponsorship of this legislation, but also DO ask them to help rescind the mandates.

The full Assembly meets the very next day, on Thursday, and we want them to be talking about this legislation and how many calls they received.

We are creating a grassroots groundswell and we need EVERYONE to get involved. NJ children deserve no less. The last round of calls generated over 1000 calls to the governor opposing these mandates, and he received NO calls in support. We need to keep this in the forefront.

Judah Zeigler on behalf of
NJ Coalition for Conscientious Exemption to Vaccination

P.S. If you have any questions or feedback, please send to [email protected].

[email protected]---------------
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2008, 02:47 PM

I was just coming to post the same thing. Took 2 minutes, well worth it.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:18 PM

It's not too late! I called this morning (Thurs) and they added me to the numerical tally. It takes LITERALLY 5 SECONDS. No name, no reasons, just tell them you oppose the mandate and support the exemption, and you're done!
Old 02-28-2008, 05:29 PM

i just got off the phone with the gov's office.

this morning i contacted my local legislatures. one of mine is a co-sponsor of the bill i talked to the aide of another one and he said the assemblyman is thinking of co-sponoring the bill as well.

go south jersey!

User Tag List