Mothering Forum banner

Doc in Westminster

263 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  LaughingRedhead 
#1 ·
I know we are always in search of a *good* doctor here so I had to share my experience today. There is a new Dr at Meetinghouse Family Practice in Westminster. Her name is Nikki Pinkerton and she ROCKS! I now have her as my PC and she is totally crunchy, into alternative medicine, uses natural before drugs, thrilled to hear I ebf, completely respectful of my no vax, has a nosering and is just all-around cool. AND she sees adults AND kids. She discussed all bloodwork she wanted to run (I have a few med. issues) and offered me a natural thyroid alternative. Did not balk at me being vegan. She was just absolutely fantastic. For a physical, I was with her for at least an hour, did not feel rushed at.all. I am switching my children to her and my dh has an appt with her in June. I cannot say enough nice about her! Just had to share

See less See more
#2 ·
Thank you for posting that! I still don't have a doc after 2.5 years because I haven't found one that is crunchy enough! I'm going to call her office and make an appt.! Wow, imagine having a doc that doesn't look at me like I'm crazy when I talk about natural remedies and trusting my body!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.