Mothering Forum banner

Babywearers of Bozeman

546 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  CindyCindy 
#1 ·
Hello Bozeman Babywearers!
Next Wednesday, June 11, at 10 am, there will be a Babywearing meeting at the Bozeman Public Library in the small meeting room.
Come and hear about the benefits of babywearing, learn how to use carriers of all kinds (slings, wraps, asian baby carriers, soft packs) and have a chance to try them on.
This will be the first of (hopefully) monthly meetings.
Bring your carriers and your baby!

#2 ·
Hello! I am bumping this thread since the meeting is tomorrow (6/11/08)!
Join us at 10 am at the library, small meeting room!
If you can't make it tomorrow, the next scheduled meeting is set for Wednesday, July 9 at 10 am, large meeting room.
Hope to see lots of Bozeman mamas, papas, and of course, babies (and big brothers/sisters, too!)
Don't forget to bring your carrier if you have one! (However, there will be several of them there for you to try on)

Peace,
G.E.M.

#4 ·
Here is a list of what we have:

Babyhawk Mei Tai
Beco (a buckle soft structered carrier)
Ergo (a bucke soft structered carrer)

Kangaroo Korner Adjustible Fleece Pouch
Homemade Pouch
New Native Pouch
Zolowear Pouch

MayaWrap Ringsling
SBP Ringsling
Zolowear Ringsling
Over the Shoulder Baby Holder Ringsling
Homemade Ringsling

Didymos Wrap
Moby Wrap (2)

Deuter Framed Backpack

And I think some others that I am forgetting, but I believe what you are looking for, would be the Babyhawk, Ergo and Beco.

We would love to see you there!!!

#6 ·
Bumping this thread since the next meeting is quickly approaching!
Hope to see lots of you all at the babywearing meeting this Wednesday at 10 am in the large meeting room at the library. Our local babywearing expert will be sharing the do's and don'ts of babywearing, along with a chance to try out different carriers and ask questions. And of course a chance to hang out with other like minded mamas!
If you can't make it this time, but would like to come in the future, please mark your calendar for the following dates:
August 13, 10 am, small meeting room, BPL
September 10, 10 am, large meeting room, BPL
These dates are also listed in the upcoming issue of MT Parent magazine.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.