If your freezer stash ever gets big - find us :) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 07-06-2008, 11:20 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi mamma's!

Im still having a micro supply this time around. I have seen 4 LC (Susie S., Marilee Woodsworth, and 2 folks at Botsford) Im pumping 6-8 times a day and taking every herb/pill known to this earth. Im producing about 8 ounces in 24 hours and when we weigh in at the LC office - Ophelia is getting 5cc's per feed - we struggle with the lact-aid but we are working hard! I have to say its getting frustrating - every LC we have seen says they wish they could do more but it is what it is.

We are blessed that Ophelia is exclusively breastfed because of the kindness and generosity of other mamma's.

I have enough donor milk to last for another 2 months but after that- we will be stuck.

Please keep us in mind if you have a freezer stash.

Former Special Ed Teacher  now SAHM mamma to 2 girls autismribbon.gif(4/06) and thumbsuck.gif (5/08) EBF via donor milk. Wife DH : Fur mamma to 2 pugs and 1 grey kitty - its a zoo around here!  pos.gif Feb 2013..Will you help feed our new blessing?winner.jpg

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 07-07-2008, 03:20 AM

please bump this thread as your stash runs lower. i'm expecting to have another babe any time now, and i had a big oversupply with dd. i very well may be able to help you out a bit once the new LO gets here and we all get settled in.
#3 of 4 Old 07-07-2008, 10:39 PM

I'm due in Novemeber and will have a stash if everything goes like it did last time. I'm north of you, but we go to Warren 2x a month, so maybe we could figure it out?
#4 of 4 Old 07-07-2008, 11:19 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TefferTWH View Post
I'm due in Novemeber and will have a stash if everything goes like it did last time. I'm north of you, but we go to Warren 2x a month, so maybe we could figure it out?
For sure!

I can come to you as well alll the way

Former Special Ed Teacher  now SAHM mamma to 2 girls autismribbon.gif(4/06) and thumbsuck.gif (5/08) EBF via donor milk. Wife DH : Fur mamma to 2 pugs and 1 grey kitty - its a zoo around here!  pos.gif Feb 2013..Will you help feed our new blessing?winner.jpg

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page