Help! CT - Looking for specific brand of potato chips - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 07-17-2008, 03:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know, weird title, but I need help. I grew up in Danielson, CT. I fell in LOVE LOVE LOVE with a specific brand of chips that are not sold in Texas. I've lived here for 10 yrs and miss these chips desperately.

They were in a green bag w/ a window in the bag so you could see the chips. The flavor I liked best was Sour Cream and Onion. I thought they were State Line, but a friend sent me some and they were not the same. Another friend (CT native also living in TX) thought they were Wise, but I don't remember an owl on the bag at all. We've discovered that Schlotsky's Sour Cream and Onion chips taste the same!

Can anyone help? I need the brand name because dh is going back to CT on business and I want him to bring them back for me. If you can somehow take a pic that would help.

He's gonna shoot me cuz I'm also having him bring back a bag of Maine potatoes for my friend.

upsidedown.gif  Please see my Community Profile! energy.gif blogging.jpg about Asperger's Syndrome!

#2 of 3 Old 07-17-2008, 10:43 PM

Oh girl, I am not going to be very helpful.

I am one of those freaks that does not like potato chips :

But I found a website that may be helpful

http://www.taquitos.net/snacks.php?category_code=11

I will keep googling!
#3 of 3 Old 07-17-2008, 11:09 PM - Thread Starter

oooh, I've been googling myself STUPID looking for a site like that!

Maybe I will figure it out...

I actually used to buy them at a little store on Rte 6 in Brooklyn next to Brooklyn Pizza, down the street from Sorel's Garage. But it's been 10 yrs and I think that's a meat market now or something.

upsidedown.gif  Please see my Community Profile! energy.gif blogging.jpg about Asperger's Syndrome!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page