Dr. John Bosworth? Other ENTs? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2008, 11:05 PM - Thread Starter
radiowave's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 563
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
I am looking for an ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat specialist) to correct my baby's tongue tie so that we can breastfeed...it is posterior and my lactation consultant has said that most ENTs around here won't do the frenetomy to correct it. I have heard that a Dr. John Bosworth in Rockville might do it. Has anyone seen him for tongue tie issues? Are there any other ENTs in the area who conduct frenetomy's for breast feeding issues?



Aimee, mom to Mirah b. 08/09/08
and my angel, Nico, , lost to us at 19 weeks gestation, 12/27/12
Longing for our rainbow
Pregnant again after IVF, EDD July 6, 2015!
radiowave is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2008, 02:30 PM
Isaac'sMa's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,151
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You could try Dr. Stacey Ishman. She's at Hopkins 410-955-1686 She specializes in pediatric ENT.
Isaac'sMa is offline  
User Tag List

Thread Tools

Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off