birth of a new earth . com _jeanice barcelo_ please understand why we feel this way - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 02-16-2013, 06:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

please listen to this 

Jeanice Barcelo - The Hidden Dangers of Hospital Births & What To Do About The

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueVqzP3QEJk

i have suffered different types of depression and post-trauma based births are one of those, 

i have recently found this woman who i feel a strong desire to share with all to understand why women, especially me, have felt during this time of dreamed pregnancy bliss, desire of beautiful birth, and a result (if hospital based in my experience) feeling total failure and regret of what went wrong, knowing and being assured by medical staff that everything is fine, your alive, baby is in good health, but not really understanding fully of what really happened,

i recently read an article about medical students are preforming vaginal exams on women who were under anesthetics  

which is obviously not under consent of a drugged woman, 

birth trauma, birth rape these are things i have felt 

and left not wanting to have more children after a hospital birth,

i have just last year given birth on thanksgiving to my first girl unassisted (medically) completely, with my husband only present to catch our daughter, 

i was able to experience what love really is,

i was aloud to hold my daughter, see her and she see me, her father was the first she saw as she arrived

no pitocin, which made me bloat in previous pregnancy, (pitocin is synthetic love) and put unnecessary stress on me and the baby where an epidural was unpreventable when the amount of pain that drug puts on a woman's body

my daughter was give all the blood in her cord rather then,

in a video i watched of a baby being ripped and cut out of woman, hung upside down for a minute while the attendant untangled the cord clamps that were attached and the baby thrown into the white plastic cold crib half hazard with the clamp behind the babies head,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Jwo0I-kA1HA

if you want to watch a way better birth in nature at a creek to counter the trauma if you watched the previous video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsNhCWsDVQI 

if you wish to watch other

hospital birth

home birth

unassisted birth

i encourage every women to watch these videos shared by other women and their experience on youtube, 

please search these videos

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page