Birth story sorry its quite graphic - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 05-13-2013, 02:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi I am new to this site and wondered if there was any other moms who have gone through a bad birth, this is my story

I had my little girl in 2008 I was in labour for around 56 hours and had to have a forceps delivery, I also had to have an episiotomy and I had a 2nd degree tear aswell, I could not see what was going on but my mom did and was horrified by what she saw, after my little girl was born my insides followed, and had a lot of stitches, ever since then I find it very painful to have sex even now nearly 5 years after, it was not the way I wanted to meet my daughter in any way and I get very jealous and upset when my friends have had their babies and all had lovely births greensad.gif I have had nightmares of my birth ever since
#2 of 5 Old 05-13-2013, 09:44 PM

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)

I'm sorry this happened to you. Is there anyone you can process your feelings with? *hugs* I hope someone here will chime in soon to offer advice.

#3 of 5 Old 05-14-2013, 12:07 PM

I'm so sorry to hear it, emilysmommy.  Sounds like a difficult ordeal.  (((big hugs)))

chicken3.gif mama to two teens and two tots partners.gif madly in love with DP guitar.gif

#4 of 5 Old 05-31-2013, 11:50 AM

#5 of 5 Old 06-02-2013, 02:58 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

:(  I am so sorry. It takes a long, long time to begin to heal your body, much less your heart. Have you approached a medical professional with your physical concerns?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page