Vaginal Heamatoma - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-09-2014, 10:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
After I gave birth to my now 3 year old I experienced a baseball size heamatoma that was to me more painfull than birth! Everyone there was shocked to see it, but once my OB saw it he said it was normal swelling. He let me go home but within a week I couldn't take it anymore and decided to call and see if he could see me. The nurse said it hadn't been enough time that passed and that it could be normal swelling, so I had to wait till my 40 days passed bye. They were the longest too, I couldn't sleep, sit, walk but worst of all I couldn't enjoy my NB like all mother should. It was time for my check up, once the OB saw the heamatoma he couldn't believe I actually spend so much time with it, he said he knew the pain was unbearable. I had to get it drained, which hurt sooo bad. But strangely till this day it still hurts at times and I don't know why. My OB says its just my imagination and to forget about something thats not there anymore. But he doesn't understand me, does anyone know why this mighy still hurt and get swollen?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2014, 10:57 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)

I had a vaginal hematoma that doesn't sound as bad as yours was, but even after it healed, there was still extra skin there, and I had soreness in the area for awhile.  I don't know if your situation is the same, but do you feel like everything is completely gone?

User Tag List