Jerusalem Post: Israel's Reluctant Allies--Is Israel Doing the Dirty Work for Many Arab States - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 19 Old 01-08-2009, 12:07 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Interesting piece in the Jerusalem Post. I actually agree with him... especially re: Egypt/Mubarak (shock, I know.) I also think the US is hoping Israel will do its dirty work for it with regards to Hamas.

Thing is... is this really going to help Israel long-term?

It's their people who will suffer the retaliation attacks by Hamas.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull
Quote:
Moderate, pro-Western Arab leaders are praying five times a day for Israel to deal Hamas a serious setback, if not a fatal blow, because they see it as a proxy of Iran, which they consider the real threat to their regimes. They haven't the courage to say so publicly, but through the fog of denunciations, the message comes through.

Mom to DS(8), DS(6), DD(4), and DS(1).  "Kids do as well as they can."

#2 of 19 Old 01-08-2009, 06:42 AM

You know, I was just thinking earlier that a lot of the surrounding countries in the Middle East have been rather quiet about what is happening in Gaza.

To be honest, I think that a lot of them only express concern for the Palestinian's when they want to distract attention from their own oppressive regimes.

Peace
#3 of 19 Old 01-08-2009, 06:57 AM

I agree with this article, too. Israel, Hamas, and Iran are all being set up for a bigger plan...bigger than the destruction of Hamas and war with Iran and WWIII.

The royal Saudi family has a lot of ties with the British royal family, which all US presidents are a part of.

We see tragedy and fighting while the elite see a chess game agenda to further a one world government and bank that they own.
#4 of 19 Old 01-08-2009, 07:09 AM

This I think is a very important piece of the current puzzle. A scary part of the puzzle, as it just illustrates how much bigger this is than just Israel and Hamas/Palestinian militants. And the incredibly pressing need for this to be stopped NOW. Right now before this snowballs. As I write rockets have landed in northen Israel. Not from Hizballah. But it has to stop before it gains any more momentum.

:

Megan, mama to her little boy (Feb2008) and introducing our little girl (Dec 2010)
#5 of 19 Old 01-08-2009, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Mama View Post
I agree with this article, too. Israel, Hamas, and Iran are all being set up for a bigger plan...bigger than the destruction of Hamas and war with Iran and WWIII.
What plan is that?

Quote:
The royal Saudi family has a lot of ties with the British royal family, which all US presidents are a part of.
The US presidents are part of the British Royal Family?

Quote:
We see tragedy and fighting while the elite see a chess game agenda to further a one world government and bank that they own.
: that sounds rather far out. I agree that there is much more than just the fighting in Gaza that is going on.... not sure I see one world government and bank in this mess.

Megan, mama to her little boy (Feb2008) and introducing our little girl (Dec 2010)
#6 of 19 Old 01-08-2009, 11:41 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ema-adama View Post
Right now before this snowballs. As I write rockets have landed in northen Israel. Not from Hizballah. But it has to stop before it gains any more momentum.

:
I just saw that... but I just assumed it was Hezbollah. I guess one shouldn't assume.

I'm hoping they didn't hurt anybody... but sadly Hezbollah seems to be a bit more accurate in their attacks than Hamas.

#7 of 19 Old 01-08-2009, 12:57 PM

Quote:
What plan is that?
It's called the New World Order, written on the back of every dollar bill and announced by the government all the time now, and first mentioned by Bush Sr. on 9/11/91.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ldZS...eature=related *fixed link*

Quote:
The US presidents are part of the British Royal Family?
Yes, didn't you hear that Obama is related to Cheney and Bush, who are related to Princess Diana and the House of Winsor? It is an illusion that the US ever got freedom, as all candidates for president are in the royal family.

From Ancestry.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xDaF...eature=related

http://boards.ancestry.com.au/topics...ks/212/mb.ashx

Here's Obama's:
http://genealogy.suite101.com/articl...at_melting_pot
Obama's even further back and Hilary's, too:
http://thehesperos.blogspot.com/2008...ily-trees.html

Quote:
: that sounds rather far out. I agree that there is much more than just the fighting in Gaza that is going on.... not sure I see one world government and bank in this mess.
Think about what came out of WWII....the United Nations and the International Monetary Fund (IMF). Both were the first big steps towards a one world government and one world bank/monetary system.

Iran is one of the few nations of the world that has not handed their banks over to the central banks. The others are N.Korea, Sudan, Libya, and Cuba. Iraq and Afghanistan were recently acquired.

I'm sorry to say that history is repeating itself on a bigger scale, and I highly recommend getting out of the big cities before another Pearl Harbor or 9/11 incident happens to get the US involved.
#8 of 19 Old 01-08-2009, 01:15 PM

Quote:
It's called the New World Order, written on the back of every dollar bill and announced by the government all the time now, and first mentioned by Bush Sr. on 9/11/91.
What is written on the back of every dollar bill????
#9 of 19 Old 01-08-2009, 01:54 PM

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g

Yes, didn't you hear that Obama is related to Cheney and Bush, who are related to Princess Diana and the House of Winsor? It is an illusion that the US ever got freedom, as all candidates for president are in the royal family.

From Ancestry.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkoz9kNDNeA

http://boards.ancestry.com.au/topics...ks/212/mb.ashx

Here's Obama's:
http://genealogy.suite101.com/articl...at_melting_pot
Obama's even further back and Hilary's, too:
http://thehesperos.blogspot.com/2008...ily-trees.html

Think about what came out of WWII....the United Nations and the International Monetary Fund (IMF). Both were the first big steps towards a one world government and one world bank/monetary system.

Iran is one of the few nations of the world that has not handed their banks over to the central banks. The others are N.Korea, Sudan, Libya, and Cuba. Iraq and Afghanistan were recently acquired.

I'm sorry to say that history is repeating itself on a bigger scale, and I highly recommend getting out of the big cities before another Pearl Harbor or 9/11 incident happens to get the US involved.
Thanks for clearing that up :

#10 of 19 Old 01-08-2009, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_eights View Post
What is written on the back of every dollar bill????
Under the pyramid with the all seeing eye, it says:

NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM, which is Latin for "a new order of the ages", which is nowadays called the new world order.
#11 of 19 Old 01-08-2009, 03:46 PM

Location: Learning about ancient history along with the kiddos
Quote:
And why would they feel the need to put it on the dollar bill and make an announcement?
#12 of 19 Old 01-08-2009, 04:13 PM

Wow talk about serious issues with concern about conspiracy.

Rivka, mommy to 3 big boys and a set of b/g twins
#13 of 19 Old 01-08-2009, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Where would you suggest we go? Do you have insight into where these attacks are to take place and where exactly is "safe"?

Quote:
NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM, which is Latin for "a new order of the ages", which is nowadays called the new world order.
Nowadays by whom? That surely would seem to be a mistranslation and/or misrepresentation. Do you have any resources that support this claim?

I have retired from administration work, so if you have a question about anything MDC-related, please contact Cynthia Mosher. Thanks!

#14 of 19 Old 01-08-2009, 05:20 PM

Quote:
And why would they feel the need to put it on the dollar bill and make an announcement?
They announce it everywhere all the time! Through symbolism and logos and through the news and media.

The reason is that they have to give a warning to victims. Most people don't even notice, but once you know, you'll see it everywhere.
This video show a bunch, but I advise turning the volume down because the music to the pictures/logos is kind of scary.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rVEK...eature=related

Obama's New World Order
http://www.time.com/time/politics/ar...864142,00.html

The New World Financial Order
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,451625,00.html

US to host global finance summit
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7677486.stm

Quote:
"We need a new global financial order," he added.
#15 of 19 Old 01-08-2009, 05:27 PM - Thread Starter

I don't look good in my tinfoil hijab : so I'm not one for NWO conspiracies, 9/11 conspiracies, etc.

I do think, however, that the original article is true. But I really don't see how those governments think Israel can destroy Hamas... when it seems like these attacks... the attacks that are hurting mainly Palestinian civillians... are making Hamas "more popular" than ever?

Pretty much every Arab government has an angry population because their leaders are not speaking out about the killing of the Palestinian people. They're at more risk now... their governments of being trampled... Mubarak of having an even larger populace behind the Muslim Brotherhood... than they were 14 days ago.

I really don't think people (Arabs, non-Arabs) would be upset if Israel was just killing Hamas militants. But they're not. So... I don't see how this operation Cast Lead, or whatever, is really going to achieve the objective of destroying Hamas.

I fear that all of the deaths are in vain.

#16 of 19 Old 01-08-2009, 06:03 PM

Tin foil hats are a conspiracy by the tin foil hat companies to sell more tin foil.

Seriously, though, war with Iran is part of the plan. They straight out tell us this!

Obama said that "surgical missile strikes" on Iran may become necessary".

He also talked about Jerusalem being the undivided capital of Israel, and also invading Pakistan.

About a terrorist attack in the US, there have been plenty of warnings about that. Think about it. Pakistan troops leave Afghani border to go to the Indian border. Tension for US and Israel is building. Al-Qaeda just sent a message to Obama and said nothing about Israel, only the US. Homeland Security has warned that there may be Mumbai-like attacks in the US.

There are plenty of not safe signs about the coming inauguration on Jan.20, like 11,000 troops that "will include a contingent on alert to respond to a chemical attack.", and the nuclear facilities in NJ and NY have reduced the National Guard.

I do have links to all this info if you would like me to find them. I won't bother posting if you think I'm a tin foil hat loon, lol.

Here's some warnings from US leaders from a while ago:

Obama said transition periods are potentially times of vulnerability to a terrorist attack.

Biden said we're going to have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of Obama.

Powell said that there’s going to be a crisis which will come along around the 21st, 22nd of January.

Bush said that "we're in a struggle against violent extremists, determined to attack us, and they would like nothing more than to exploit this period of change to harm the American people".

Chertoff (Homeland Security) said that we have to be concerned about transition periods creating an operational opportunity for terrorists.

I'm sure that this current crisis is the international crisis that Biden spoke about. He said that Obama would have to make some 'unpopular decisions'.

Presstv just said that the Iran humanitarian aid ship should arrive in Gaza on Saturday. We'll see what happens then.

May we all be guided and protected. :
#17 of 19 Old 01-08-2009, 07:23 PM

Location: Learning about ancient history along with the kiddos
Quote:
The reason is that they have to give a warning to victims.
Why do they have to give a warning? Who says?
#18 of 19 Old 01-08-2009, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avent View Post
Why do they have to give a warning? Who says?
The people in tin hats, of course!
#19 of 19 Old 01-08-2009, 09:14 PM

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page