December***Pregnancy after Loss and/or Infertility*** - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 95 Old 12-23-2008, 01:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(((((MARA))))))
I know that feeling, although anyone who has eyes can tell by looking at me that I'm pg, so I'm kind of feeding off of the excitement of others. Let me assure you, though, that when you belly really starts growing and you can feel your little Junebug from the *outside* and your dp can feel it too, then you will really feel secure in those moments.

Me : living with and loving papa and the kids: Dd1 8/97 , dd2 8/04 and my sweet baby ds 5/09 : :
#92 of 95 Old 12-23-2008, 01:57 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeasleyMum View Post
Something stupid that I can't complain about anywhere else...

I feel so good that I hardly feel "pregnant" anymore. Nausea, fatigue, all gone. I know "they say" that second trimester feels better, but (naturally) it's freaking me out mightily. EVEN THOUGH I can feel the critter tumbling about in there, AND use the doppler from time to time... I honestly don't know what it would take to make me feel secure in this pregnancy, short of a real live baby in my arms.
#93 of 95 Old 12-23-2008, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeasleyMum View Post
Something stupid that I can't complain about anywhere else...

I feel so good that I hardly feel "pregnant" anymore. Nausea, fatigue, all gone. I know "they say" that second trimester feels better, but (naturally) it's freaking me out mightily. EVEN THOUGH I can feel the critter tumbling about in there, AND use the doppler from time to time... I honestly don't know what it would take to make me feel secure in this pregnancy, short of a real live baby in my arms.

Well I am still feeling nervous, and I am NOT feeling good! I wish I was feeling better, I keep waiting for this second trimester more-energy-less-nausea miracle and its just not happening. I think I'm nervous because I'm still not showing and not feeling movement. I had an ob/gyn appt yesterday, so I know everything's fine, and I even threw up yesterday (2nd time in two weeks, its odd that the days its bad its worse than it was before)

I told my mom this past weekend finally, and will tell my dad and MIL this week, so I guess that's part of why I'm a bit more nervous. Although hitting 16wks for some reason made me relax a tiny bit, wrap my head around this a bit more, since I'm finally looking into birthing classes and the like.

mom to z (June 2009) and m (may 2011)

#94 of 95 Old 12-24-2008, 01:50 AM

Seafox - I really felt uncomfortable when we told our relatives ... I felt like I had some how jinxed everything. I felt uncomfortable for about a week.

For us, of course, it is really hard to feel that the pregnancy is real, but that's why I love coming here, I live vicariously through you girls! I know that you all really want your babies as much as I do ... not that most people don't want their babies, but after suffering loss, and set back after set back, it becomes even BIGGER to us.

I love getting together with M and seeing how her body is changing. I miss all of the u/s from the fertility clinic, but am so excited that a week from tomorrow we get to hopefully see is it is a girl or boy and to make sure it is healthy! It is a big relief knowing the M can feel the baby moving around, so we know everything is ok. Felt M's tummy today, it is getting really hard - so cool!!!

I hope you all have wonderful holidays (if you celebrate) with your families and next year we will all have a new family member to celebrate with!!!!! Woooooo hoooooo!!!!

C
#95 of 95 Old 12-26-2008, 04:16 PM

I will be travelling to New Mexico for the next week, so don't be alarmed if I'm not around here-- I'm just on vacation.

Can't wait to come back to see how everybody's doing!

Mara, mama to two boys born 05/2009 and 04/2011, after four miscarriages. 

Also: chicken3.gif  dog2.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page