Feeling like total crud in the evenings - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 05-21-2009, 02:00 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ugg...by the time about 4-5pm hits, I'm so over being pregnant. I can hardly walk. My lower back hurts, I have SOOOO much pressure down south, even my vaginal area feels numb LOL. Plus I have a lot more brax hix contrx. I get totally crabby.

It's odd, first thing in the morning I feel fine, almost "nonpregnant" feeling, heck I work out 3x a week for over an hour (like today) but later on, YIKES, I feel horrible and it kind of depresses me a bit.

Now much longer, right?

mama to DD9, coolshine.gif DS7 bouncy.gif and DD1.luxlove.gif

#2 of 7 Old 05-21-2009, 02:18 AM

Not much longer. Honest.

I'm in the same boat. By 7pm, the BH have started, I feel bloated and uncomfortable, I'm crabby and tired and often have heartburn which means I can't lie down even though I really want to. Feh.

Soon. Soon, this will be over and we'll be holding our babes.

Weary SuperMama superhero.gifto my  amazing neurodiverse 6 y.o. DD hearts.gif and to my on-the-go neurotypical 3 y.o. DS wild.gif

#3 of 7 Old 05-21-2009, 08:24 AM

Total word here. By late evening, especially by 8 or 9pm the BHs have really kicked up and I'm getting TONS of shooting pains in my cervix/pelvis and rectal pressure. Then the next morning I feel pretty darn good again. Crazy. Yesterday was especially bad since it was such a stressful day and I didn't get a chance to rest for even a few minutes. Today will likely be the same.

Happy mama to DD (8-11-05) and DS (6-5-09) and married to my best friend and love of my life since 10-13-01.
#4 of 7 Old 05-21-2009, 11:44 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
I actually am not having near as many BH as I had been. Thank God!! I did find though that if I 'overdid' life when i felt good in the morning, the BH started sooner in the afternoon and lasted longer and were far more intense. Now, I just have occasional real cantractions. And so much pelvic pressure that I can hardly walk. Yesterday I honsetly had a backache that rivaled backlabor for G. UGH.

Hang in there. They say no one has ever been pregnant for forever. :hoever "they" are:: We are almost done!! :::

What pregnancy does to my head: dizzy.gif
What new babies do for my heart:   treehugger.gif

#5 of 7 Old 05-21-2009, 11:51 AM

odd, I am not having that many BH contractions I guess! I only get them on my bike rides home, and not even every day. Should they be increasing at this point?

I worry that I am super far from labor now that my blood pressure is an issue, I just don't seem to be having many signs of it being anywhere near compared to most here it seems. No pressure down south, etc., baby I guess is not dropped at all, etc. I really hope I go into labor before my blood pressure rises enough that they induce me but it seems super far off to me!

mom to z (June 2009) and m (may 2011)

#6 of 7 Old 05-21-2009, 12:28 PM

Me too!!! Ugh, by 6pm I am so Done! Usually it's the combination of exhaustion plus my ribs can't take the pressure from his constant feet jabbing. Once I lay down for the night, I'm usually good. But the day sure takes a toll on me. I guess this is why they recommend taking it easy the last few weeks . Much easier said than done IMO.
#7 of 7 Old 05-21-2009, 08:45 PM - Thread Starter

I just got back from a visit to the midwife (weekly appt) and she asked if I was having lots of pressure...I said YES! My midwife did a lot of feeling around on my belly since I was measuring smaller than last week and sure enough, baby is engaged in the pelvis.

mama to DD9, coolshine.gif DS7 bouncy.gif and DD1.luxlove.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page