Anybody else insanely emotional - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 05-26-2009, 04:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So, about two days of before I start my period, I get a little crazy. Like crying non-stop and being really sensitive. I also usually get a pimple or two and greasy hair. And that is exactly what is going on right now!

What is this? Anyone else experienced this? I am trying to think positive and say this is some hormonal surge that may trigger the beginning of the end, but sheesh--if we don't' get a break from this during pregnancy, when do we?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 05-26-2009, 05:38 PM

Right there with you!
I feel like crying non-stop the past two days. Can't talk on the phone to any family because I start crying, and all the sudden I've gotten super depressed about the weight gain.... it's a little bit late for that!
And I've got the greasy hair thing going on which is super weird because I've only had to wash it like every four days this entire pregnancy!
#3 of 6 Old 05-26-2009, 07:57 PM

Yep, it has become almost unbearable. I tend to lose it around my period as well and let's not even discuss what happens to me on hormonal birth control! Of course I am frequently a mess outside of all that stuff too, to be honest, heh.
I'm really ready to not feel like this anymore!
I hope you feel better too
#4 of 6 Old 05-26-2009, 08:06 PM

i tried to watch a kid movie with my DD yesterday and was in a full on sob. it was horrible. i am also really greasy and breaking out on my lower back! i am hoping that this is the hormone surge to trigger labor also!
#5 of 6 Old 05-26-2009, 09:25 PM

Oh boy... I'm such a sentimental cryer right now it's ridiculous. I can't even read the newspaper without something bringing me to tears. Even thinking about how sobby I am is making me want to cry! ACK!

Erin sharing life with a burly husband and two rad boys 7/06 & 5/09 : : Zone 9-ish
#6 of 6 Old 05-26-2009, 10:00 PM
ell

Unbelievably. I'm horribly hormonal. I feel like I did when I was 14 and I can't stand it.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page