Pressure!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 05-27-2009, 07:02 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So all last night it wasn't achy hips, heartburn, or peeing that kept me awake. It was this awful rectal pressure I kept getting up to try to poop (sorry ) and nothing. I've been using Tucks wipes, but there are no hemmies, just PRESSURE. I swear this kid feels like it's gonna fall out my ass. This is new. Never experienced this before. I hope he/she moves or changes position, or it's gonna be a long four weeks. :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 05-27-2009, 08:33 AM

I swear we're having the same pregnancy. This kept me up all night, too. My contrax start in my belly and end up in my arse. How weird is that?! I keep wanting to poop and there's just nothing to poop. Except maybe the baby ...

Weary SuperMama superhero.gifto my  amazing neurodiverse 6 y.o. DD hearts.gif and to my on-the-go neurotypical 3 y.o. DS wild.gif

#3 of 7 Old 05-27-2009, 09:04 AM

I've been feeling this for WEEKS. Sometimes, when I bend over to pick something up, the pressure is so acute that I REALLY feel like she is going to pop out the wrong hole! And even just sitting here right now, all this pressure in my lower back and butt. My husband seems to think it's amusing.

Single mama to S ~ 6/09

#4 of 7 Old 05-27-2009, 09:05 AM

I just came here to post the SAME thing! Every time the baby moves I have that catch in my breath like I need to poop NOW! I also feel it in my cervix and that takes my breath away and makes me really think this baby is going to fall out!

I am having my GBS swab on Friday and may get my midwife to check me while I am undressed anyway. I never got checked with DD (until I was in labor), but I am SO curious.

It's going to be a long few weeks!

~Amy~ Wife to my best friend Brandon. Mama to my sweet girl Eden (11/6/06) and my little man Theo (6/25/09)
#5 of 7 Old 05-27-2009, 09:54 AM

Me too, me too! My doctor laughed when I said the baby was going to fall out my butt! It makes me so scared to actually go through labor because the rectal pressure HURTS!!!
#6 of 7 Old 05-27-2009, 05:18 PM - Thread Starter

Rectal pressure is now hemorrhoids I've not been constipated or been straining or anything. I think it's all baby position. So I've got out the Tucks, Prep H, witch hazel, etc. Hopefully I can reduce these suckers quickly.
:
#7 of 7 Old 05-27-2009, 07:30 PM

Bummer, Voltige.

I'm hoping to avoid those but the rectal pain and cervical pain are intense every time I move right now. I'm really hoping he wants to come out soon. This has been a mighty uncomfortable day.

Weary SuperMama superhero.gifto my  amazing neurodiverse 6 y.o. DD hearts.gif and to my on-the-go neurotypical 3 y.o. DS wild.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page