End of June EDD Tribe! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 27 Old 05-27-2009, 12:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Who else is due the end of June? All these babies are coming and some of us still have 5-6 weeks left!

stillheart.gif The Hippie & the Marine stillheart.gif  hh2.gif
My boys: S (4) & O (2) & Expecting #3 in Dec. 2011

#2 of 27 Old 05-27-2009, 12:17 PM

I'm officially due the 29th - but the 26th I think is more like it (taking into account short cycle...). I'm on bed rest though for too many contractions...which may mean I'm going to pop early - or it may mean nothing!!!!

still learning
#3 of 27 Old 05-27-2009, 12:24 PM

I'm the 24th. I think she may come sooner then that though. We'll see.
My first was born 3 days early.

Kim, wife to my best friend and high school sweetheart. :
Mom to DD1 (2/06) : and DD2 (6/09) :
#4 of 27 Old 05-27-2009, 12:42 PM

I am due the 29th, but my c-section is scheduled for the 24th. I feel like I have so long to still go seeing how so many are already delivering.
#5 of 27 Old 05-27-2009, 12:58 PM - Thread Starter

My EDD is June 30th. I've always thought I would go into July, but lately I haven't been so sure.

#6 of 27 Old 05-27-2009, 01:00 PM

My edd is June 23rd though I'm thinking it might be more like the 18th as previously thought. Not sure he's going to make it as I've been having some serious pressure and contractions off and on. Then again he could be stubborn and stay in for another few weeks.

dreads.gif  ribbonyellow.gif Proud Army Wife to DH ribbonyellow.gif  mama to one busy boy blahblah.gif and his dog2.gif  
#7 of 27 Old 05-27-2009, 01:07 PM

I'm due the 26th and refuse to believe I'll go early. I mean, if it happens, great, but I've seen so many people say they're going to go early and then just get super cranky when they go past that point!

I feel pretty good still, so I can't really complain. It is hard to see people starting to have their babes though, knowing how long we have!

SAHM CrossFitting mama to DS (6) and DD (3) and surprise #3 due in September!  winner.jpg familybed1.gif homebirth.jpg

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36*heartbeat.gif*40**

#8 of 27 Old 05-27-2009, 01:10 PM

I'm due June 29. I refuse to believe that there's any possibility that this baby will be born in July. lol. (And yes, I know I will be SORELY disappointed if I'm wrong...)

(oh, and my REAL edd is June 27. June 29th is just going by my LMP. June 27 is going by the early u/s, and makes more sense with the day we dtd).

eta- I actually feel ok. With ds, by 35w I was MISERABLE (and we had ttc'ed for 20mos, I never thought I'd say the words "miserable" and "pregnant" in the same sentence). It was a good day if I could get from the bed to the couch and back again.
I'm 35w2d now, and spent hours cleaning yesterday, and felt decent by the end of the day. Nothing in is constant pain, I just have to rest relatively often and pay attention to my body.

But my stretch marks are getting so so so bad. That's one reason I hope that this one comes closer to mid-June.

Becky, partner to Teague, SAHM to Keagan (7yo), Jonah (2yo)

#9 of 27 Old 05-27-2009, 01:13 PM
ell

My "due date" is June 28, but I actually don't believe in "due dates" whatsoever. I'm prepared to go anytime before or after there!
#10 of 27 Old 05-27-2009, 01:29 PM

My EDD is June 28th, but I have a c-section scheduled for the 26th. I'm pretty sure I'll make it all the way, as I have a history of post-dates.

Lisa, lucky mama of Kelly (3/93) ribboncesarean.gif, Emma (5/03) ribboncesarean.gif, Evan (7/05) ribboncesarean.gif, & Jenna (6/09) ribboncesarean.gif
Loving my amazing dh, James & forever missing ribbonpb.gif Aaron Ambrose ribboncesarean.gif (11/07) ribbonpb.gif

#11 of 27 Old 05-27-2009, 02:18 PM

I'm due June 25th I'm 50% effaced, but who knows if that really means anything lol...
#12 of 27 Old 05-27-2009, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippieHugger View Post
I'm the 24th. I think she may come sooner then that though. We'll see.
Me too- and my first was also 3 days early
#13 of 27 Old 05-27-2009, 02:51 PM

Me me me! My eyes just about pop out every time I see a new thread about a new baby!! I am due June 27 and just assume I will go late into July--not sure why, since DH is convinced she's coming out early. Maybe some loud fireworks will make us go into labor, huh?

Mama to 2 little darling squooshy faces
#14 of 27 Old 05-27-2009, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippieHugger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltige View Post
Me too- and my first was also 3 days early
So was mine...but my 2nd was 9 days late

Trish~mama to Kaelie 5/03 and Amelia 12/13, surro mama to Aidan 2/08 & Ellyss 6/09, 

#15 of 27 Old 05-27-2009, 03:39 PM

I'm due the 20th, although my first two were 2 weeks early and my last one was 3 weeks early. Last night when I checked my cervix I couldn't feel it still, but today, late morning, I could feel it. It's moving! Yay!
#16 of 27 Old 05-27-2009, 03:45 PM

The u/s said June 28th, I guess the dr didn't want to believe I knew when I got pg? The dd I came up with was July 4th so we shall see.

This is baby #4, I imagine I won't make it into July.

Sahm to 2 girls (17 & 15)& Cody (7/09).
#17 of 27 Old 05-27-2009, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrishWSU View Post
haha! This is why I don't want to dupe myself into thinking I'll go early! I had a friend deliver her 1st on her due date - and her 2nd was 2 weeks late. Luckily, I have nothign to base off my 1st (was induced) so I just keep telling myself I'm going to go 2 weeks over. If I go sooner - all the better!

SAHM CrossFitting mama to DS (6) and DD (3) and surprise #3 due in September!  winner.jpg familybed1.gif homebirth.jpg

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36*heartbeat.gif*40**

#18 of 27 Old 05-27-2009, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrishWSU View Post
I don't really have a feeling one way or another about this baby. With my first we were not TTC and I was not charting, didn't even know the date of my LMP So my last EDD was suspect anyway. He could have actually been "late" for all I know.

This one we timed using u/s so we know down to nearly a 12 hour window when I ovulated (IF issues). So ovulation date is known exactly, but that still does not tell me anything.

I'm preparing myself to go into July, but I honestly don't think I will. We'll see!
#19 of 27 Old 05-27-2009, 07:35 PM

i am due june 25 and have no expectations of when the baby will be born. i'm just going with the flow!
#20 of 27 Old 05-27-2009, 07:37 PM

I am due June 19th but not expecting to go into labor until July. I am finally starting to feel Braxton Hicks contractions, although I am taking Evening Primrose Oil.
#21 of 27 Old 05-27-2009, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goin' green View Post
I'm due the 26th
26th for me too, although I keep having a feeling that this will be a 4th of July baby. Don't know why, though.
I don't want to go too late because work starts (teaching) August 25 (and plenty of prep work before) regardless of when I have the baby. I'm sure they'd make exceptions if baby or I was unhealthy or something but still...

I have one wonderful husband and one wonderful little toddler boy!
#22 of 27 Old 05-27-2009, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubulidentata2 View Post
I am due June 19th but not expecting to go into labor until July. I am finally starting to feel Braxton Hicks contractions, although I am taking Evening Primrose Oil.
Why not until July? I never had any BH contractions with my first, or with my second...and only started getting them a few days (may have been as much as a week) before my third.

Lisa, lucky mama of Kelly (3/93) ribboncesarean.gif, Emma (5/03) ribboncesarean.gif, Evan (7/05) ribboncesarean.gif, & Jenna (6/09) ribboncesarean.gif
Loving my amazing dh, James & forever missing ribbonpb.gif Aaron Ambrose ribboncesarean.gif (11/07) ribbonpb.gif

#23 of 27 Old 05-28-2009, 04:44 PM

I have been hanging out in the July DDC. I am due July 1st, but DD came at 38 weeks. So I am hoping for mid-June.

Loving my DH and my two active little girls (9/06), (6/09). Anticipating a new bundle of joy (7/11).
#24 of 27 Old 05-28-2009, 05:40 PM

I'm due June 28, so, really, the baby could not come until July, but I decided to just pick one DDC and went with this one because it was up first. (I really don't think I could keep up with two DDCs; I have a hard enough time with this one!)

I am jealous of all the moms that have already had their babies, but at the same time I don't feel ready for mine o be here yet. I still have two weeks of work, then I would like at least a week or so to rest up and finish getting ready for Baby's arrival. However, since I'm 35.5 weeks right now, Baby really could come in about two weeks and still be full-term. That is such a scary thought. I am really anxious to meet the little one, but how has the time flown by so quickly? It seems like just a few weeks ago I was struggling with morning sickness, and now Baby's almost here! It's crazy.

Mama to my sweet girl born at home 6/09
#25 of 27 Old 05-28-2009, 08:50 PM

My dw is due June 25th as well (it seems to be a popular date!). We are incredibly sure of our conception date . Dw's family has a history of "early" babies (37-38 weeks), unlike my family with the history of very "late" babies (not before 42 weeks). I'm thinking that our baby will arrive right around his due date . . . we're really hoping he comes sometime during the last two weeks of June since our landlords (who live on the same property as us) will be away then, and they would not be happy to know we were having a homebirth (there's nothing they could do about it, but I'd rather avoid the drama of them finding out).

I also think it would be really sweet to have a summer solstice baby. Really, we'll like him whenever he comes.

Lex

Mindfully mothering SIX kids (ages 4, 5, 7, 8, 11 & 11) in a small house with a lot of love.
#26 of 27 Old 05-28-2009, 10:18 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Khi View Post

I am jealous of all the moms that have already had their babies, but at the same time I don't feel ready for mine o be here yet.
Me too.. I seriously cannot wait to meet my little guy! But at the same time I am sooo not ready either. My house is seriously still a cluttered mess from our recent move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexbeach View Post

I also think it would be really sweet to have a summer solstice baby. Really, we'll like him whenever he comes.
Solstice baby would be awesome!

#27 of 27 Old 05-28-2009, 11:27 PM

I'm 'due' June 29th.... and all along I've been preparing myself for a July baby. DS was (induced) 40w4d and I just have a feeling this one will go a little bit past the EDD too. Which I think is fine with me. I still feel pretty good, aside from swollen feet and heartburn! And still have lots to do to prepare. I'm still kind of in disbelief that it's going to be JUNE in a few days.

Amanda , mama to my two boys: N (10/06) and : A (7/09)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page