Who is left? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 81 Old 06-01-2009, 10:37 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
That is funny that we are just now in June and asking the question who's left! I'm here too, EDD is June 9th. I've been feeling twinges but other than that still feeling really great. Grandma and Grandpa made it over the weekend so I'm telling her whenever she is ready we are Waiting to see who will be the first official June baby!

Shawna- wife to DH, mother to DD (6-2009)
****5****10****15****20****25****30****35****heartbeat.gif
#62 of 81 Old 06-01-2009, 10:38 AM

Me! Due at the end of the week...
#63 of 81 Old 06-01-2009, 11:21 AM

I'm still here! I honestly don't feel like I'm in much of a rush! I don't know how the past nine months went by so fast!!

Amanda
Mama to Amelia (9.8.06) and Jonah (6.19.09)
#64 of 81 Old 06-01-2009, 11:51 AM

I've mostly been lurking recently but I'm still here! Am just about to start my maternity leave so will probably be around here more now
Can't believe we are having a "who is still here?" thread and it's the 1st June today So many "June" babies already.

I'm not due til 18th June and I'm feeling pretty comfortable still most of the time, so happy for baby to come out when it's ready. Still have lots of things to finish and get ready first. If I have to go late, then I'm also thinking 21st June would be a great day to have a baby

Mama to DD (June '09) and very newly expecting #2 Oct '11
#65 of 81 Old 06-01-2009, 02:10 PM

Still here too! 39 weeks today.
I was measuring big so I opted for an ultrasound. Baby was measuring at 9lbs 3oz (which I know can be off either way) but I'm hoping for him to get here Very soon! If the u/s is right on I could be looking at a 10lb little man.
#66 of 81 Old 06-01-2009, 06:56 PM

I am here.

: Mom to a wonderful teen girl, a happy little boy and a cute baby girl
#67 of 81 Old 06-01-2009, 08:04 PM

I'm here and waiting too... not due until the 21st, so I've got awhile. I'm refusing early induction, and OB says she'll put off the eviction date until the 24th. So I'm hoping that I have him earlier than the 24th because then I'll get my homebirth.
#68 of 81 Old 06-01-2009, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by savvybabygrace View Post
Me Feeling more and more tired, crampy and weepy, and just plain ready to be done. But NOT ready, KWIM?
I am at the tired and weepy point. But yeah, not quite ready. My bedroom is messy, well, full of folded clothes. It just in the last week got warm enough to switch out stuff, but here I am in maternity clothes and all my summer clothes won't fit for a few weeks. Sigh. So I need to get the bedroom ready, but everything else is. I worked like mad this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonuptosondown View Post
Me, but not for long We'll leave in a few hours to go to check in for our induction. I'll be 39 weeks tomorrow, but I'm very ready. Measuring 42 weeks as of a few days ago, so it's getting really hard to move around, though otherwise feeling really good. Just so excited to meet this little guy and get settled in with our new and improved family:
How is it going? I hope well for you!

Oh, and yesterday, the 31st, was my EDD, but I've been saying the first week of June all along. So mentally, I'm finally there!

Mama to 2 year old and :: June 14th!
#69 of 81 Old 06-01-2009, 11:11 PM

I'm here and baby still baking. I hadn't been on in a while and I'm surprised to see so many births. How exciting!!
#70 of 81 Old 06-04-2009, 04:27 AM

I'm not here anymore, had my baby on June 1st! Off to update!

mama to DD9, coolshine.gif DS7 bouncy.gif and DD1.luxlove.gif

#71 of 81 Old 06-04-2009, 05:51 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Still here! Don't know what I'd do without all of you right now!!! Every day is dragging!

SAHM (32)  Married to a bearded hunk (28) , DS  11/00, DD  06/09, two  in 2013,the final piece to our puzzle   is due 12/14
#72 of 81 Old 06-04-2009, 01:32 PM

Still here and due date is TODAY! :

Mother of two boys and a stork-boy.gif on the way!

#73 of 81 Old 06-04-2009, 04:11 PM

Still here and probably will be for a while according to the midwife today. My due date was Monday, June 1. Sigh. :yawning:
#74 of 81 Old 06-04-2009, 04:29 PM

My due date is today too!
I see my Midwife tonight, we'll see what she says.
Last week though I wasn't effaced or dilated at all. Don't know how much that means though, since this is my first.
I've had three sleepless nights due to some labor that fizzles out after a few hours, had a bit of what I guess was bloody show the other day.... but so far NADA!
#75 of 81 Old 06-04-2009, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplykate View Post
Last week though I wasn't effaced or dilated at all. Don't know how much that means though, since this is my first.
Not much! I wasn't dilated or effaced at all the day before I went into labor with my last baby-he was born 5 hours from my first contraction!

Trish~mama to Kaelie 5/03 and Amelia 12/13, surro mama to Aidan 2/08 & Ellyss 6/09, 

#76 of 81 Old 06-04-2009, 06:46 PM

Still here...but I've been having bloody show, lots of BH and am carrying so low I my MW could feel the baby's head yesterday when she did an internal check. So...I'm ready. Birthing tub's all set up and ready to be filled, I've got all my homebirth supplies just a-waitin'...
GL to everyone!!!

Diana. Wife and partner to Jon since 11/04. Home-birthing, natural milky momma to Katie Annalie - 08/06 and Evan Frederick - 06/09
grouphug.gif

designer/manufacturer of: http://www.onyababy.com

#77 of 81 Old 06-04-2009, 07:04 PM

I'm still here too. I thought we were all ready for baby, but now I need him / her to stay in for another 12 days to retest for GBS. So now I'm hoping for a summer solstice baby! :

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#78 of 81 Old 06-04-2009, 07:21 PM

I'm still here too, edd June 26th. It's killing me because the family already started the " so... where's the baby" a couple of weeks ago ?!?!? Oh well- so far, I am retaining my zen state despite them. The frst two were a tad early, but I have a feeling that this one won't be- and since the midwife estimated he/she to be somewhat smaller than they were, a little extra baking time may be just what we need
#79 of 81 Old 06-07-2009, 01:41 AM

I'm also still here.

I'm - unfortunately - having a scheduled c-section on June 17th. Our dainty baby girl is currently measuring about 10lbs. and is breech. I'm on the small side, so the chances of her turning at 37weeks are pretty close to a miracle. We've worked pretty darn hard to have this baby, so I'm opting for the safe, easy way out.

If I go into labor before the 17th, she'll arrive earlier...but it'll be the 17th at the latest.

Shannon & Paul...married since 2000. Parents to Alexander Paul Martin - 30 October, 2003 Grace Elizabeth Maile - 12 June, 2009
#80 of 81 Old 06-07-2009, 09:20 AM

Also still here, and reasonably comfortable. I feel that I do have things in order, should baby decide to arrive, but I'm still content to wait a little while. I've had the weekend around the 20th-22nd in my head all along, so it will be interesting to see if that's when it happens!
#81 of 81 Old 06-07-2009, 12:29 PM

Still here, and depending on who you go with, I'm either 37w1d (date of conception + u/s dating) or 36w6d (lmp).
I was thinking that June 7 could be the day, but that's today and nothing's going on yet.
Ah well, my next prediction is June 13.

I'm not too terribly uncomfortable. Just your basic pg discomforts, for the most part. But I'm so done being pg. So whenever he's ready, he's welcome to come out!

Becky, partner to Teague, SAHM to Keagan (7yo), Jonah (2yo)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page