Projects for early labor - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-05-2009, 01:41 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by seafox View Post
I have a quilt that I am almost done piecing, so will be in quilting stage by labor time. I actually got a lot of it done during my 'false' labor last weekend - (sewed 20 squares in those 6 hours or so!)

quilting is actually much easier probably than the sewing (not as much up and down to iron, etc) so hopefully its as distracting.
I think this thread deserves more pictures, so Ill start I *finally* finished piecing my quilt, so my early labor project will be quilting (which hopefully works, the piecing worked out well during the false labor, and quilting is even less hard but it is a bit hunched-over)

quilt assembled

I still haven't decide though what to do quilting-wise so I need to figure that out! I'm thinking I am going to need to stencil something (wavy patterns) over the blues and maybe outline the fish, the snail trails (the ocean wave blocks on the outside) will be easier w/ just outlining the blocks but i need to start in the middle first!

so show off your knitting I wanted to knit some soakers but I've been too busy quilting to do so. I hope to do some this summer.

mom to z (June 2009) and m (may 2011)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2009, 05:45 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HippieHugger View Post
http://www.recipezaar.com/Cinnamon-S...-Machine-90502

It stays good for at least a week. DD loves it with PB and honey too.
Thanks!! :

Beth, Mama to my two nurslings, DD 2.22.07 and DS 6.20.09 Worn, Intact, CD, Unvaxed, Born at Home!

User Tag List