My Stroller Came!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 06-01-2009, 06:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
::::

So, the one thing we really needed for this second baby was a double stroller... we only have one car and it is really hot here so wearing one kid isn't always my cup of tea but I had no idea how we were going to afford said double stroller. Well... my wonderful MIL bought us a Quatro Tour Duo which is almost a 300 dollar stroller (She is awesome obviously) and it came in the mail today and is SO pretty!!! Maybe now that the baby has a plush new ride he will come out??

Rachel, proud Army wife to my superhero.gif and SAHM to my crazy boys jumpers.gif... Trevor 4/08, Trenton 6/09 and Travis 10/10
#2 of 9 Old 06-01-2009, 06:53 PM

Yay! I've been looking at double strollers and that's a nice one!

: Mom to a wonderful teen girl, a happy little boy and a cute baby girl
#3 of 9 Old 06-01-2009, 06:57 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alohamelly View Post
Yay! I've been looking at double strollers and that's a nice one!
Yeah, I did a ton of research before telling her what one we wanted... and I test drove it in Babies R Us with my best friends 4 year old in the front and DS who was 6 months at the time in the back and it still drove super easy!! I was so excited I put it together myself before DH got home

Rachel, proud Army wife to my superhero.gif and SAHM to my crazy boys jumpers.gif... Trevor 4/08, Trenton 6/09 and Travis 10/10
#4 of 9 Old 06-01-2009, 07:00 PM

I am almost settled on a Combi.

#5 of 9 Old 06-01-2009, 07:07 PM - Thread Starter

I'm glad I liked the graco because our infant carseat is a Graco. We rarely attach the seat to the stroller but it is nice to have the option!! The combis are really nice too

#6 of 9 Old 06-01-2009, 07:47 PM

sorry for ddc crashing but im obviously very sleep deprived cos i just sat looking at the title trying to work out what a stroller camel was.....bed time i think!

my boobs are eeeevil.................eeevil i tells ya....
#7 of 9 Old 06-02-2009, 08:45 AM

Got mine over the weekend, too, and took the boys for a test drive. Pushed over 75 pounds up and down hill and still no baby!! Oh, well, it is a sweet stroller. It will be great exercise to sling the baby AND push the boys..!

Tracey, mama of 5 beloved children here with me on Earth and one precious son I will meet again in Heaven 6/17/09 - 9/6/09.

#8 of 9 Old 06-02-2009, 09:35 AM

chely7425:
yay for new stroller!!! here's hoping it will be as exciting to baby as it is to us and that your LO will be highly motivated to come see you soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum View Post
sorry for ddc crashing but im obviously very sleep deprived cos i just sat looking at the title trying to work out what a stroller camel was.....bed time i think!
LOL

Alohamelly:
i have the peg perego aria twin and TOTALLY love it! i got it in 2003, tho, so i don't know if things have been redesigned, but at the time, i chose it over the Combi because the peg was *slightly* more narrow and made to the width of a wheelchair and the Combi was not, so getting the Combi in and out of stores was a real PITA! just a thought....

busy mama to four
: : : :
#9 of 9 Old 06-02-2009, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerin View Post
chely7425:
yay for new stroller!!! here's hoping it will be as exciting to baby as it is to us and that your LO will be highly motivated to come see you soon!

LOL

Alohamelly:
i have the peg perego aria twin and TOTALLY love it! i got it in 2003, tho, so i don't know if things have been redesigned, but at the time, i chose it over the Combi because the peg was *slightly* more narrow and made to the width of a wheelchair and the Combi was not, so getting the Combi in and out of stores was a real PITA! just a thought....
I have the single PP Aria and I love it and was considering the double, but I guess I wanted something different.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page