What is she doing? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 06-03-2009, 08:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Hello all! Wondering if any of you are having this:
baby moves around, and it feels like she is "tapping" on my pubic bone. Hard. Almost like a "popping" feeling. Then, she moves and I get an electric shock stabbing pain in my leg right where upper thigh meets, hmm, genital area, I guess I could say. It hurts enough that I have to catch myself from falling. Oh, then sometimes when she moves I swear it feels like something sharp is stabbing me in the bijango...
Any one else? I'm figuring it's pretty normal, but I am the overly-paranoid type..

And my oh my congrats to all the mama's with babies now! May I have some labor vibes, PLEASE??

Dani

SAHM (32)  Married to a bearded hunk (28) , DS  11/00, DD  06/09, two  in 2013,the final piece to our puzzle   is due 12/14
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 06-03-2009, 08:19 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The electrical pangs I think are cervical head butts lol. Feels like someone's zapping you in the vagina. At least that's what mine are. When they happen I cross my legs and bend over and he moves lol. I'm sure it looks funny but it makes it feel better. Haven't experienced any popping though yet.

dreads.gif  ribbonyellow.gif Proud Army Wife to DH ribbonyellow.gif  mama to one busy boy blahblah.gif and his dog2.gif  
#3 of 4 Old 06-03-2009, 08:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy0717 View Post
The electrical pangs I think are cervical head butts lol. Feels like someone's zapping you in the vagina. At least that's what mine are. When they happen I cross my legs and bend over and he moves lol. I'm sure it looks funny but it makes it feel better. Haven't experienced any popping though yet.
I can't cross my legs anymore!!!: I've tried, but it just becomes a laugh fest!!

And I have officially decided that I NEVER want to be "zapped" in the vagina again!!

And if it makes your LO move, and makes you feel better- looking "funny" is A-OK!!

SAHM (32)  Married to a bearded hunk (28) , DS  11/00, DD  06/09, two  in 2013,the final piece to our puzzle   is due 12/14
#4 of 4 Old 06-03-2009, 08:41 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am not sure about the zapping and popping, but I do know about the stabbing! I was walking around today and I felt her say, "Stab you! Stab you!" and it made me stop in my tracks until it passed.

Mama to 2 little darling squooshy faces

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page