Starting a new "who's left" thread - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-08-2009, 01:50 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok, so starting with the week basically of June 8th, who is left and still pg??

I am here, 37 weeks. Hoping and praying that something will happen.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2009, 01:53 AM

Me, 38 1/2 weeks and nothing happening whatsoever. I don't expect anything to happen for a while though. This baby is happy where it is. I need Bun to wait til after next weekend anyway ~ I have way too much to do this week to have a baby. My schedule is full, kid. Stay put til after Saturday
Old 06-08-2009, 01:54 AM

me too! 37 weeks!

still learning
Old 06-08-2009, 02:18 AM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
I'm still here! 38+ weeks! Ready to be done!!

SAHM (32)  Married to a bearded hunk (28) , DS  11/00, DD  06/09, two  in 2013,the final piece to our puzzle   is due 12/14
Old 06-08-2009, 02:21 AM

37 weeks & still here. All I've had are random contractions but lo is still breech so I guess that's okay too(unless they happen to convince him to flip head down!).

Sahm to 2 girls (17 & 15)& Cody (7/09).
Old 06-08-2009, 02:21 AM

I'm here...now 40w1d. Anytime is fine with me, but it'd be nice if she could wait until Thursday-then her dad can take Thurs and Fri off work without having to use vacation days. You know if we're trying to make it convenient for everyone, that means it'll be tomorrow, lol!

Trish~mama to Kaelie 5/03 and Amelia 12/13, surro mama to Aidan 2/08 & Ellyss 6/09, 

Old 06-08-2009, 02:26 AM

I'm here! 39 weeks 1 day, and 3 days into my 10 day herbal protocol for GBS. Fingers crossed that it works and that baby stays in long enough for me to finish and retest. I'm visualizing a summer solstice baby although anything after the 19th works fine. Other than that, I'm more than ready, although not super miserable so I guess I have nothing to complain about.

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

Old 06-08-2009, 02:30 AM

37 Weeks + 4 Days here I had all-day-long cramping and lower backache for 2 days, but then it all stopped today... my cervix has been effacing as of 36 weeks but I'll find out more about any potential progress I've made on my midwife appointment on Tuesday... After all my weekend house cleaning/organizing, I finally feel "ready" to have this baby, so he is welcome to come any time... the earlier, the better, because my sister is only here for a limited time, and I want her to be here during labor.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:43 AM

40w exactly here and SO ready to be done. But, I did discover my ankles today!

Ashley, Pagan treehugger.gif mama to E (6/09) and my beautiful hbac.gif baby T (4/3/12)
Old 06-08-2009, 02:45 AM

39 weeks today. Honestly, I wish that she would either be born or the on and off contractions would stop. I am tired of having several in a row and thinking, "hmmm, maybe this is it...." only to not have it be it. Either come or don't come, kiddo

Midwifery Student and Mama to 2 daughters and 3 sons.     
ribboncesarean.gif vbac.gifhomebirth.jpg I have given birth a variety of ways and I am thankful for what each one has taught me.

Old 06-08-2009, 02:52 AM

channelofpeace, I know exactly what you mean. I go through a period every day when I think Oh, this might be it!" And then they fizzle away
40 weeks and 4 days tomorrow....
Old 06-08-2009, 02:53 AM

40 weeks 3 days. I'm ready for him to be here.

Mother of two boys and a stork-boy.gif on the way!

Old 06-08-2009, 05:08 AM

I'm still here at 38.5 weeks.

Emily Wife to Luke and Mama to: Violet 9-20-05 Fletcher 12-20-07 : and Owen 7-03-09
Old 06-08-2009, 05:26 AM

Joining you with the on and off contractions. I never experienced this with my son and I agree, it is kinda frustrating!

I hit 40 weeks tomorrow. I guess I had the 7th in my head for so long (even though it wasn't my due date) that now that it has passed I am just trying to relax and see the advantage of having a few more days/weeks. Go read some of the PP threads in the May 2009 DDC, definitely makes me appreciate a few extra days w/o the ups and downs of a newborn. (After-pains? That is starting to freak me out a bit...)

This babe is still very welcome to come ANY TIME. Please send him or her the memo....we are ready and waiting!
Old 06-08-2009, 06:22 AM

Still here, 39 weeks and still basically comfortable. People keep telling me I am too comfortable and it means the baby will be late - do you really have to be horribly uncomfortable and desperate for the baby to come before it does?!

Anyway, I'm enjoying having some time to clean up my umm not-so-clean-and-tidy house!

Mama to DD (June '09) and very newly expecting #2 Oct '11
Old 06-08-2009, 07:05 AM

Also still here - 39 weeks here. I'm actually (gasp) hoping to go a tad bit late - I would like to spend a few more days by the pool with dd now that my massive to do list is slowly getting wrapped up. We just finished her "big sister" playset late Sunday and were working on organizing the garage until about 11:30 last night. My only complaints are the stupid reflux that wakes me at night and how I feel like I've been hit by a mack truck if I don't drink enough water.

Today's plan - get a bunch of stuff to free-cycle, cut the grass, take dd to music class and generally just keep moving - it makes the days go by SO much faster. Hang in there mamas, it won't be too much longer!

Beth, Mama to my two nurslings, DD 2.22.07 and DS 6.20.09 Worn, Intact, CD, Unvaxed, Born at Home!
Old 06-08-2009, 07:06 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
I am 38+ a couple days. I had June 1 in mind from early pregnancy. BUt seeing how that has come and gone nearly weeks ago... ha!

Anyway, woke up from my nap yesterday and BabyPie had moved. I am ever so thankful. It seemed to be struggling to find a good position and felt like 'his' (dont know gender) head was caught on my pubic bone. PAIN-ful. Now, all that pressure is moving down and out. Feels so much better. Much more like it should. I also woke with the urge to go walking and clean my house. Wow. All that after having Zero energy all week and feeling pretty useless.

Now it is 2 am and I can't sleep. Was having odd cramps and just could not go back to sleep so I got up to eat and see what "the internets" had to offer.

Thinking going back to bed may be a good idea. I have a dreaded appt with my oversight OB tomorrow and I need to be rested. They want a fluid level check and my blood pressure always goes up when I have u/s. Man I hate those things!!! If only I could call and say I am in labor instead of going...

What pregnancy does to my head: dizzy.gif
What new babies do for my heart:   treehugger.gif

Old 06-08-2009, 08:29 AM

37.5 weeks. Don't expect her anytime soon. Not too anxious to be done either - just trying to enjoy these last few weeks with my son and final preparations (no matter HOW prepared I think I am, there's always something I can do before she gets here....sew more clothes, finish that quilt, etc)

SAHM CrossFitting mama to DS (6) and DD (3) and surprise #3 due in September!  winner.jpg familybed1.gif homebirth.jpg

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36*heartbeat.gif*40**

Old 06-08-2009, 08:54 AM

41 weeks 4 here. NST tomorrow, scheduled to be induced Thursday but so hoping for natural labor before then ...

Sewin earthlovin : Mama to my 8 yr old, 6 yr old and lil' baby : born 6/11/09.
:
Old 06-08-2009, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisMom View Post
41 weeks 4 here. NST tomorrow, scheduled to be induced Thursday but so hoping for natural labor before then ...
Sending labor vibes your way...come on baby! : :
Old 06-08-2009, 09:27 AM

I'm still here, was due yesterday, so 40wks 1 day. First babe, so not surprised I'd be a bit late, but still wanting to meet babe since I am a bit nervous about something going wrong (I hung out in the loss forum a lot last year after a miscarriage, and have probably a few more fears of birth than I would have otherwise)

it doesn't help that the babe has moved anterior (which I know is good for birth) but I don't feel movement as often or easily as a few days ago so I keep freaking myself out. I'm super comfortable staying pregnant otherwise though, which kind of makes me feel like Ill go late! I am NOT looking forward to all the comments at work though. I took today off, hoping babe is just a day late instead of a week, but it'll probably be more like a week

mom to z (June 2009) and m (may 2011)

Old 06-08-2009, 09:33 AM
ell

37 weeks and still here, in no particular rush. Trying to enjoy the last moments of being pregnant and just having us as a family. Also trying to enjoy sleeping through the night for the last time in years.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:38 AM

I'm 37 wks, and happy to see there are lots of us due at the end of the month! I was hesitant to kind of assign myself to this DDC, even though I'm barely active, since I'm due the 28th and my last 2 babies were 10 days "late". I've been hoping from the beginning that this baby won't wait so long. I've been having dreams of having the baby NOW and reading/hearing all kinds of "early" stories, it has given me false hope. Today, I'm feeling more settled into the "three more weeks" idea. I have stuff to do, the kids have swim lessons, etc. I'd like to have the baby before July 4 b/c my parents are coming that week and they leave early the 5th. I'd love for them to be able to meet the baby while they are here. And I don't really want another holiday baby (#3 was labor day weekend). But whatever. "Babies are born on their birthdays" has always been my motto. It's SO HARD to surrender that control though. Ugh. And my back totally aches tonight from being on the computer this evening, so now I can't sleep and I'm BACK on the computer. smart. I need a bowl of cereal and to listen to hypnobabies and go to bed. We'll see how that goes! I have my midwife's home visit tomorrow, so I need to clean my room too. Bleh. blah blah blah. Guess I needed to ramble that out. Hope we all have a GREAT week and that some of you have your babies!!! Oh and dh is gone all week, so I don't need to have mine yet anyway!
Old 06-08-2009, 09:50 AM

I'm 37 weeks too... I'm not expecting to have this baby before my due date, though I would be happy if he arrived a little early

Amanda , mama to my two boys: N (10/06) and : A (7/09)
Old 06-08-2009, 09:57 AM

I'm here, 38 weeks on Wednesday. I want a weekend baby, or a baby when my DH is working locally and not 2+ hours away so I'm content to wait now. I was hoping over the weekend just because he was around and I overanalyzed every little cramp or uterus twitch I generally feel pretty good though, except for my hips and pelvis aching. I'm still thinking the weekend of the 20th or so. . . . we'll see!
Old 06-08-2009, 10:05 AM

Still here. 37 weeks 3 days and nothing happening. I'm convinced this is going to be a July 4 baby.

Lisa ~ wife to Daniel ~ mama to Claire, born July 2009 (IVF baby!)
Old 06-08-2009, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessielove View Post
I need Bun to wait til after next weekend anyway ~ I have way too much to do this week to have a baby. My schedule is full, kid. Stay put til after Saturday

For me, she needs to wait minimum until Wednesday. THEN she can come out. I'm just 37w2days today though, so I believe I'll be around for several more of these weekly check in "Still Here" threads.

Mama to 2 little darling squooshy faces
Old 06-08-2009, 11:34 AM

I'm still here... 39 weeks, 5 days.. and nothing really going on. Some random crampiness and I am definitely not comfortable but nothing that really seems like a sign of something happening. Hopefully I am just one of those people that just GOES into labor!! My mom flew here from Washington State to help out and take care of DS when baby makes an appearance and she can only stay so long so hopefully this baby isn't incredibly stubborn

Rachel, proud Army wife to my superhero.gif and SAHM to my crazy boys jumpers.gif... Trevor 4/08, Trenton 6/09 and Travis 10/10
Old 06-08-2009, 11:48 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Still here. I've stopped counting how far along I am though. Vampyro (new baby nickname) seems determined to suck me dry again after my hard one 2 point gain (hemocrit stuff). I need to get one point higher and then have this baby before I can fall again. I can't walk or be on my feet much though so it's hard to get him convinced it's eviction time. I've thought of some funny shirts I could make for the preggo set....maybe a t-shirt that says NO LOITERING over the belly.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:49 AM

I'm here too! 38 weeks and 4 days. I thought this kid would be early since my first two were 2 weeks early and my last one was 3 weeks early.

User Tag List