Join Date: Aug 2007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The Hippie & the Marine
My boys: S (4) & O (2) & Expecting #3 in Dec. 2011
|but we are getting to a point where we need to start thinking about what happens if I don't go into labor on my own.|
Since you are trying natural ways of inducing yourself and its not working so far, I would think about the c-sec. I would give yourself a deadline, and if baby doesn't come by then, or you are not dilated enough to where your water could be broken to help start labor, then schedule the c-sec. I would not do the pit induction since the risks are against you and you already know that you don't react well to the pit. Just my humble opinion and what I would do.
Midwifery Student and Mama to 2 daughters and 3 sons.
I have given birth a variety of ways and I am thankful for what each one has taught me.
Yes, my pelvis has actually been examined internally to determine size. Both my previous midwife with DS and OB this time have done so, as well as the OB who did my c-section last time. I wouldn't accept the "baby too big" line without some actual proof!! I am definitely all about getting facts which is why we are working on our action plan now as opposed to waiting till 42 weeks I really wish I could see a chiropractor but it is really just not an option right now. I really appreciate all your guys advice and input!!
|35 members and 7,399 guests|
|abostonfamily , alittlemischief , AlmostJenny , Anne Jividen , averysmomma05 , bluefaery , charlycharly , IsaFrench , japonica , joandsarah77 , katelove , Keerti , kristinee , Lifted , LLM21 , mama24-7 , Milk8shake , minerva23 , Nightwish , oaksie68 , Onlyroti0 , peebs , prosciencemum , SandiMae , sarafl , shantimama , sofreshsoclean , Soseraphina , Springshowers , Tigerle , Triniity , Xerxella|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 01:21 PM.|