I feel GOOD! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 06-11-2009, 06:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Today I'm 41 weeks and I actually feel good. That may not be saying much since I've had the pregnancy from h***, but I have to say, If I'd felt like this my entire pregnancy I really might have enjoyed it!
Two weeks ago I was crying myself to sleep at night because I literally didn't think I could handle another day, and now here I am a week over and feeling totally fine about the whole thing!
I'm really achy, I'm so huge I can hardly walk, and I sleep all day, but that's nothing compared to the icky sick miserable desperate way I felt for the rest of the pregnancy.
Is this totally weird or what? I always heard the last few weeks were the WORST!
What is going on??
Anybody else?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 06-11-2009, 06:10 PM

I've always felt great once the m/s went away. Maybe your baby dropped, or maybe labor is coming soon so you have a burst of energy. Either way I'm glad you feel great!

Erin~ Mommy to 3 curly-headed children and expecting #4 in December. ***4***8***12**16***20***24***28***32***36***40**
#3 of 4 Old 06-11-2009, 06:17 PM

I have felt great these last few weeks too (currently 40w2d)! My first pregnancy was a complete breeze so I was taken aback when this pregnancy proved not to be as smooth and easy for me to deal with but I have had more energy and felt much better than any other point since hitting 38 weeks or so. It is nice to end in such a positive way...
#4 of 4 Old 06-11-2009, 06:25 PM

I can relate - I have had severe hyperemesis with both pregnancies. With dd it didn't let up at all but with this pg I started to feel MUCH better around 36 weeks and now 4 days short of my EDD I feel fabulous! I only wish I could feel this way throughout my pregnancies!

So glad to hear you ladies are feeling good too!

Beth, Mama to my two nurslings, DD 2.22.07 and DS 6.20.09 Worn, Intact, CD, Unvaxed, Born at Home!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page