Out of curiosity... who else would visit another thread for us on mdc? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 09-07-2009, 07:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am just having the hardest time getting to the site that Dmariev started for us (which I am so glad she did by the way! I'm not hating on it I swear!). I'm just curious if anyone else would visit a thread on life with a babe or wherever if one was started. I come to mdc for other things so it would be easy for me and I know at least some others felt the same way?

Not that I"ll ever have a ton of time to post, but it sure would be fun to see how everyone is doing and see what the babes are up to! This is my 2nd but I recorded nothing the first time because I was convinced I'd always remember it! !! Ya, NOT! haha!

Or maybe another place would spread everyone out too much. I was just thinkin' that's all

Erin sharing life with a burly husband and two rad boys 7/06 & 5/09 : : Zone 9-ish
#2 of 10 Old 09-07-2009, 10:38 PM

I would.

Kim, wife to my best friend and high school sweetheart. :
Mom to DD1 (2/06) : and DD2 (6/09) :
#3 of 10 Old 09-08-2009, 10:29 AM

I would! I feel like we are the only month missing there. I like seeing folks who have babies younger/older as well as everyone from June, so the site is cool but its nice here since there's so many folks who have been there, done that, and then also folks who you can offer advice to given (our still limited) experience.

mom to z (June 2009) and m (may 2011)

#4 of 10 Old 09-08-2009, 10:31 AM

I would too.

Amy, wife to Kevin, homeschooling mommy to Chase '99, Aidan '03, and Carabelle 6/16/09 :
#5 of 10 Old 09-08-2009, 12:00 PM

I would too.. would also love a facebook group for us too

stillheart.gif The Hippie & the Marine stillheart.gif  hh2.gif
My boys: S (4) & O (2) & Expecting #3 in Dec. 2011

#6 of 10 Old 09-08-2009, 02:45 PM

I would. I really like the other board for sharing pictures and stuff, but it would be nice to have a thread here too. I'd also be interested in a facebook group, LizzyQ.

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#7 of 10 Old 09-09-2009, 03:28 PM

I'll post, but I"m usually a lurker. I read all the time, guys, sorry, I just don't feel like I have anything interesting to say (especially on a place that's google searchable).

Akie, single mom to M (02/18/06), E (08/04/07) and Z (06/22/09)
#8 of 10 Old 09-09-2009, 03:34 PM

i would too. i don't have a facebook and although i registered, i haven't been able to find my way back!!! (site, anyone?)

Married to my best friend, expecting #1 6/09. Little angel came early- 4/10/09, 2lbs 5oz. Lilah Grace:
#9 of 10 Old 09-09-2009, 03:56 PM

I would post as well. However, my only issue would be if there were questions we had, that really we only wanted to discuss with this group, and it ends up getting moved to another area, like BF or diapers or what ever, there is a lot of movement on this board and sometimes it is nice to just have a very small group rather then the world reading or answering. If that makes sense.
#10 of 10 Old 09-09-2009, 05:12 PM

I think I would have a hard time with it but I'm glad the Facebook group was started because I'd be more likely to go there than anywhere else.

: Mom to a wonderful teen girl, a happy little boy and a cute baby girl

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page