Hi... I am so excited to be joining you!!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 13 Old 10-06-2008, 11:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello,

I am so so so excited to be here... God has truely answered my prayers!!!

I can hardly believe it's true!!! I have wanted another baby for years and it took a LONG time for my DH to come around to trying for #3! Well, we started and to my surprise, we have a baby due on June 15, 2009!!! :::::::

I haven't told my DH yet... trying to think of something great and creative to do to surprise him!!

Anyways, I had one day where my intuition told me I was pregnant and then nothing... nadda... and I thought, how crazy will I feel when my AF comes. LOL!! Well, I had some crazy bad backaches/cramps and thought surely AF was coming and nothing. I tested yesterday afternoon with a $tree test and actually thought I was seeing things when I saw a faint line!! Nope... it was there because I tested later with and EPT test and had an instant "+". And this morning a beautiful "pregnant" on my digital. :

I look forward to meeting you and rejoining with some of you that I have talked with before!!
#2 of 13 Old 10-06-2008, 11:42 AM

Yay. : Welcome.
#3 of 13 Old 10-06-2008, 11:59 AM

Welcome! Congratulations again!
#4 of 13 Old 10-06-2008, 10:58 PM

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Oh my goodness, fantesia28!!! ::::: I can not believe you are here! I have been following your story for the last year or so on here, and I am absolutely thrilled for you, your dh and your whole family! Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Peaceful mama to three blissfully-birthed and incredible small people: dd10, dd7 and ds5. Always awed and so thankful to be a midwife.
#5 of 13 Old 10-07-2008, 01:12 AM

Congrats on the : and welcome!!!!!!!
#6 of 13 Old 10-07-2008, 01:20 AM

yay!! : i am happy for you, mama! welcome!
#7 of 13 Old 10-07-2008, 03:57 PM
soc

Yay fantesia28! I remember you! That's fantastic news!
Your body certainly took up the opportunity to pro-create pretty fast! Lucky thing!

Hope you have a HH9M!
#8 of 13 Old 10-07-2008, 06:01 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and Congrats!!!

blissful_maia~ I never thought I would be here either! God definitely has worked miracles in my house!!! ::: I have had some pretty sad, low moments when I never believed my DH would come around to ttc #3 that is for sure. I was adamant though that I wanted us to "both" want it and I am glad I waited! I still can hardly believe it until the heartburn that I have been getting the last couple of days kicks in. I also am feeling hungrier than normal, but trying to eat healthy.

I actually have now cut out all soda and drinking only water... not sure how long that will last though because I think the water might be making my heartburn worse.

I went to my doctor today... he likes to see patients early to ensure lab values, etc. are right on track. He is super nice and ordered my Beta test STAT!! I hope to be getting the call really soon!! He also did an US, but said we probably wouldn't see much... but it would help for comparison purposes in a couple of weeks. We saw a definite sac in the uterus (so glad it's not in my tube!!!) and a corpus luteal cyst which he says is good as it's producing the good hormones that I need. :::

I am really excited, so anxious to tell people and trying very hard to keep my mouth shut for right now. Today is my DD's 16th birthday - wow, my oldest youngest will be 16 years apart!!

I had horrible MS with my son and am a bit worried it will start again with this pregnancy... it got really bad around 6 weeks with my son. I am a little scared since I am getting some nasty heartburn already.

Anyways... I look forward to getting to know everyone! I wish us all a very safe and healthy 9 months!!!!
#9 of 13 Old 10-08-2008, 03:54 PM

Congratulations and hello! I am also newly pregnant with my 2nd. I'd love to join in. My due date will be June 12. I am very happy and feel very blessed. Now my little monkey will have a sibling to play with!
Anyone still breastfeeding? Man, my nipples are KILLING me. I had bad morning sickness last time around until 4 mos. Too early to tell. This week I am actually feeling much better than last. I am having mild nagging cramps, like gas pains. I remember that from my first in the beginning. And I had 2 da ys of spotting, but that has subsided and nurse said not to worry unless it turned red. Just taking it easy as I can w/ 2 yr. old. Glad again to join in!

Age 37. SAHM to 2 girls, 8/06 Breech C-Section and 5/09 VBAC. Angel at 5 weeks 7/11. Expecting 8/11/12!

#10 of 13 Old 10-08-2008, 04:01 PM

LOL, it is also driving me mad not telling anyone yet. Only DH and my sister know...she is 3 mos. along now w/ her 2nd baby herself, and little bump just starting to show. We were @ a wedding this past weekend and a relative commented how our mom was lucky to have "3" grandkids...and I'm busting inside thinking "4!" "4"! Fantesia28, that is cool the 16 yr. age diff between kids. I am oldest of 3 girls and one boy in my family, and my baby bro and I are 14 yrs. apart. It is cool!!! Good luck!

Age 37. SAHM to 2 girls, 8/06 Breech C-Section and 5/09 VBAC. Angel at 5 weeks 7/11. Expecting 8/11/12!

#11 of 13 Old 10-08-2008, 06:38 PM - Thread Starter

Monk~ Welcome and congratulations!!! :: I just love the joy sign!!

It's really tough to keep a secret that is for sure! I am dying to tell my kids and my mom. I have actually told a couple of people at work and you guys, but holding off on telling anyone else for now. I think as soon as I hear a heartbeat, I may do a halloween card or something with a picture of the US... I just don't know if I can keep it a secret much longer. LOL!!

I had my beta's done yesterday and at 15 dpo, they were 198!!! YIPPEE!!! They are great according to my doctor! He will see me weekly until we get a heart beat! I can't wait as it will ease some of my anxiety.
#12 of 13 Old 10-08-2008, 06:39 PM

congrats!
#13 of 13 Old 10-08-2008, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk Monk View Post
LOL, it is also driving me mad not telling anyone yet. Only DH and my sister know...she is 3 mos. along now w/ her 2nd baby herself, and little bump just starting to show. We were @ a wedding this past weekend and a relative commented how our mom was lucky to have "3" grandkids...and I'm busting inside thinking "4!" "4"! Fantesia28, that is cool the 16 yr. age diff between kids. I am oldest of 3 girls and one boy in my family, and my baby bro and I are 14 yrs. apart. It is cool!!! Good luck!
Congrats and welcome!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page