Is your house as stinky as mine? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 10-06-2008, 05:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Something that smells like it could be fruit is dying in my fridge. I'll be cleaning that thing out from top to bottom as soon as I can.

My dogs...oh, my dogs. Does anyone want some dogs?

The potty chair my oldest uses...I can't get it clean enough. It smells horrible!!

All that, and the can of clams I opened to make clam chowder for lunch today--not even a hint of a gag. What's up with that?
#2 of 10 Old 10-06-2008, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsTC View Post
Something that smells like it could be fruit is dying in my fridge. I'll be cleaning that thing out from top to bottom as soon as I can.

My dogs...oh, my dogs. Does anyone want some dogs?

The potty chair my oldest uses...I can't get it clean enough. It smells horrible!!

All that, and the can of clams I opened to make clam chowder for lunch today--not even a hint of a gag. What's up with that?
Yes! I would not even spend time in my kitchen today because I am certain I smell invisible rotting food. As soon as it becomes visible I will clean it.

about the clams.
#3 of 10 Old 10-06-2008, 05:57 PM

Crashing you ddc just to say I'd trade ya, I'm sitting next to a box of stinky baby chicks that I really need to get outside.
#4 of 10 Old 10-06-2008, 11:05 PM

That is hilarious! I am just beginning to notice the heightened smell thing the last couple of days, car exhaust, greasy food, my dd2's diaper this morning. :Puke

Grateful midwife and peaceful mama to three blissfully birthed, amazing children: dd (10)dd (7) and  ds (5).
#5 of 10 Old 10-07-2008, 08:51 AM

I swear something in my entry way smells... DH swears I am insane

Rachel, proud Army wife to my superhero.gif and SAHM to my crazy boys jumpers.gif... Trevor 4/08, Trenton 6/09 and Travis 10/10
#6 of 10 Old 10-08-2008, 01:42 PM

Yes, my house is stinky and funky smelling but no one can smell it except for me of course. My sense of smell is so bad during pregnancy. It's awful.

: Mom to a wonderful teen girl, a happy little boy and a cute baby girl
#7 of 10 Old 10-08-2008, 02:10 PM

My dogs smell.
My kitchen smells. I think there is something dead in my fridge, plus the sink drains stink.
I can smell the cat litter from up the stairs and across the house.
My gloves smell, my bike helmet smells and now my hair smells.
In retrospect, my first symptom was when I thought my husband's feet smelled about a week ago.

This is probably a good thing though. Maybe by the time this baby arrives I'll actually have a clean house!

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#8 of 10 Old 10-08-2008, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlin View Post
This is probably a good thing though. Maybe by the time this baby arrives I'll actually have a clean house!
We will probably have to spend the day out while a cleaning person comes, though. The cleaning products (even vinegar and baking soda) will also smell.
#9 of 10 Old 10-08-2008, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlissfullyLoving View Post
We will probably have to spend the day out while a cleaning person comes, though. The cleaning products (even vinegar and baking soda) will also smell.
Oh, that is a very, very good point. In fact I think a spa day would be in order. I'm so using this one as a reason why I need to hire cleaners!

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#10 of 10 Old 10-08-2008, 03:35 PM

OMG i totally forgot about this! Last time i was pregnant the only time i threw up was when my best friend ate a PB sandwich and was talking really close to me. :Puke

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page