How should i tell DH?!!! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 10-07-2008, 05:24 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
IM HERE!!!! YAY YAY FREAKIN YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm still really excited, can you tell?)

So i JUST, like 3 minutes ago, found out i am pregnant! Due June 22nd!

I'm only 8dpo and DH is away on business and i promised him i would wait to test until he is home. He said "yeah right, and laughed" so i know he isnt EXPECTING IT. Anyway - im going to the dentist for a cleaning in, oh, 10 minutes....and then im going to see the business of being born with a couple of girlfriends and i really really want to tell them. What should i do? I was thinking of just texting DH a picture of the test, would that be wicked lame?

I was planning on writing "Hi daddy" on my belly if i had waited and tested when he was home....but there is NO WAY i wont burst and scream "IM PREGNANT" the moment i see him, so i already blew that plan.

EEEEEKS I AM SO HAPPY!!!! What should i do?

Oh i also am picking DD up from my moms tonight and my mom IS gonna know, i know she will...she knew last time. You can read me like a book.

:
#2 of 5 Old 10-07-2008, 05:32 PM

YAY Erin!!!!!

I do one of the texting thingies, write hi daddy on your belly, take a pic of it, and send that to him.

I am SO GLAD you're here!
#3 of 5 Old 10-07-2008, 05:39 PM

Welcome and congratulations!!!

I definitely agree with 2in09. Take the picture and send it right away.
#4 of 5 Old 10-07-2008, 10:07 PM

I might just scream right now! So many of the awesome mamas from TTC have graduated into the June DDC!!! ::::

You got a BFP at 8dpo? You must have a really baby in there! Congrats, wasn't this your first cycle trying?

Grateful midwife and peaceful mama to three blissfully birthed, amazing children: dd (10)dd (7) and  ds (5).
#5 of 5 Old 10-08-2008, 12:29 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks 2in09 - i did exactly what you suggested! He was psyched and called me crying!!! awwwww...

We're both so excited.

I'm so happy to see so many of the mamas from the TTC boards here too. This was actually my 2nd month trying, but if i didnt happen this month we were gonna wait until March. I was soooo hoping this was my month - goes well with my screen name too, and my due date is only a week off from my daughters birthday. June is sure a busy month.

Thanks for all the welcomes! I hope do have a sticky baby and will be sticking around here for a while! yay!!!! I cant believe it!!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page